Comfort Class & Sounds

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Hi,

I recently purchased Fernbus. Wow, really immersive, I come from ETS2 and I’m enjoying the change. I also bought Scania and VDL DLC. All buses run well, physics are superb, however I would like to point out two issues.

1. The throttle on the Comfort Class behaves strange, with small inputs at low speeds it jumps very fast to higher speed unlike all other buses. It’s the only bus that I feel a bit uncontrollable.

2. The sounds are great and immersive. But could we have an option to lower the sound of effects like sunshield or raise/low suspension? I think they are too loud now and not inside any volume submenu but the overall effects volume.

Thanks in advance!

And congratulations for such a great sim.

• Hi Angustruck ,

Yes, it's a very interesting bus game, of course, the Setra bus is not going as it should, and I hope it will be improved .

Individual sound adjustment always possible via TML STUDIOS functions.

All sounds do not sound according to the real models bus , therefore, after the players' requests ,TML STUDIOS has decided to make changes in this respect , the work is in progress I think that maybe in January 2020 it will be introduced in the game.

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• Angustruck & Martin 40 Bus You're right, the sounds of the ComfortClass must be overhauled. After many thousands of driven kilometres with the Setra coaches I recognized that the sound difference between the DLC and RL is extreme. Most annoying are the sounds of the engine and the retarder, but mentioning all the unrealistic sounds would be too much...

• Angustruck & Martin 40 Bus You're right, the sounds of the ComfortClass must be overhauled. After many thousands of driven kilometres with the Setra coaches I recognized that the sound difference between the DLC and RL is extreme. Most annoying are the sounds of the engine and the retarder, but mentioning all the unrealistic sounds would be too much...

It has already been said by Quarney all the buses will have a new sound the work is started and it's good to know TheBeaver Kadimbey :) Angustruck

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• This behavior is a characteristic of the vehicle itself.

The sound is unreal compared to the reality of each vehicle. We look forward to your future development and application for everyone.

Vehicle physics has greatly improved.

Vehicles must react according to the model in terms of acceleration and speed.

That's why it's important for the TML team to drive vehicles in real life to understand how each vehicle behaves in different situations and reproduce them in the game.