UPDATE 6 BETA - Now Available

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• TBS_Update6_BETA-EN.jpg

Update 6 BETA is now available!

We fixed lots of things, most important maybe the crash after the loading sequence. Furthermore, we added a photo mode and a new loading screen, optimized the performance and fixed minor bugs. Additionally, several problems concerning the vehicles BB 40, MAN Lion's Intercity and Scania Touring have been addressed. You can see the full changelog here:

ATTENTION: This is a BETA update. Technical problems, instability of the game as well as bugs during gameplay can be possible.

How to install the beta version of the update?

Quite easily:

1. In your Library, you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Tourist Bus Simulator"

2. In the drop-menu, you click on the entry "Properties"

3. In the window "Tourist Bus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"

4. In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"

5. Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away

6. After downloading the update you can start the Tourist Bus Simulator via the "PLAY" button

7. In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update

---

---

Changelog 1.6.30468

• Fixed a game-breaking crash after the beginning cutscene of the game

• New loading screen

• Added new photo-mode

• Performance fixes and improvements

• Removed some foliage from the streets

• Some minor bug and crash fixes

BB40

• Fixed a bug causing the reverse beep to be audible every time you stop and stand still

• Fixed an issue preventing strange objects to appear inside the headlight

• Fixed a bug causing light to flash on window glass and navigation tablet

• Fixed a bug where only one repaint was available

• Fixed an issue causing rain to stream on the inside of the door

• Fixed an issue causing the near blur to be too extreme for the dashboard cameras

• Fixed a bug preventing the player from being able to reach a 100% service rating

MAN Lion's Intercity

• Fixed a bug causing a non-existing restroom getting broken/malfunctioning

Scania Touring

• Fixed an issue causing the luggage hatches to open and close while checking in passengers inside after a break

• Added missing buttons to the dashboard

• Fixed a bug causing the Scania Touring not to be available after installation

• Fixed a bug causing the passenger's legs to clip through the board when sitting on the right-hand side first row

• Fixed an issue concerning the temperature display not being completely visible

---

---

Changelog 1.6.30584

• Fixed crash during gameplay
    • Spray corrected when it rains
    • Errors in the localizations of Asian languages
    • Air conditioning SFX adapted

---

---

Changelog 1.6.30777

• Fixed another crash during the game
    • Fixed a crash at game start
    • Lag when switching web radio stations has been fixed
    • The search radius of employee apartments in La Pared now disappears correctly when both apartments have been found
    • Vegetation shader updated
    • Animation of vegetation updated
    • Graphics of some decals fixed
    • Rain removed in warehouses
    • Sound in crystal cave fixed
    • Miscellaneous graphical corrections
    • Some localisations fixed
  • The photo mode is very cool, but not all screenshots are saved, as if you can store no more than 4 screenshots in a folder, after four, the next screenshot deletes the previous one. Workaround, look carefully and copy the finished screenshots to another folder. Screenshots are not saved only in high resolution, in normal resolution everything works fine.

• Where this photo mode show photos and how to start it and which folder it is , please photo instuction Maximus

The loading screen and wheel indicator are cool :)

1. However, I encountered an error on all buses and the minibus does not work wiper buttons please fix TML STUDIOS

2.You can improve the game stopping image sometimes such a freeze frame.

3.Too loud fans should give volume control for this sound element.

• The loading screen and wheel indicator are cool :)

Photo mode is great Maximus :)

Shot00000.png

1. However, I encountered an error on all buses and the minibus does not work wiper buttons please fix TML STUDIOS

2.You can improve the game stopping image sometimes such a freeze frame.

3.Too loud fans should give volume control for this sound element.

Please check the wipers on buses , BB 40 Maximus Don_Castor , for me the wipers do not work , buttons

• There is and I gave the above detailed report about the Beta version Don_Castor , I like the photo system very much. :)

I would introduce in the photo mode recording the game to the computer disk and replays of the whole game, it would be great for many players with this photo mode option TML STUDIOS :)

• Hey guys, thanks a lot for the feedback so far. We are glad you are liking the photomode so far, we are looking forward to your pics. The other issues will be forwarded!

• As I mentioned, the wipers do not work on all buses and the minibus applies to the steering wheel and keyboard buttons are inserted but when I press them they do not work both ways Quarney

Game performance sometimes pauses for a moment the picture 1 second.

The loud sound of fans is already known about this.

When driving in the rain, there is a lack of water from AI vechicels , bus, minibus , squares create a bad texture.

I am asking you to remove these problems, which I write are important. BB 40 whether the problem of water inside the vehicle like the floor has already been removed Quarney :/

Bez tytułu.jpgdd.jpg

Here photos from the new photo mode Quarney :):thumbup:

Shot00001.pngShot00002.pngShot00003.png

• When you turn on the photo mode, the driver disappears from the cockpit, it is not critical when you take a static screenshot, but when you take a screenshot in motion, it is dynamic, it turns out that the bus is traveling at speed, but the driver is not in the cockpit, mysticism. Need the ability to clean and return the driver in the cockpit of the bus. There is a function to remove the player, but the driver is not removed, but the entire bus.

• Morning,

Just updated to update 6 and started my new save game.

However my offices seem somewhat not functional:

20200118093630_1.jpg

Also, on the loading screen one of the statements says:

"Did you knew, DLC's work in Fernbus and Tourist Bus so you only have to buy them once" or something along those lines, It should be "did you know" in the present rather than "knew" in the past.

Thanks

Ben

• I installed the update and I'm really enjoying! The only problem that buzzes me is that when I beside some houses and that includes my office, there's a really loud sound of fans (I believe this is the one that everybody is talking about in above commentaries). Besides that, the new loading screen and photomode are excellent! And I hope you guys are fixing the minus mileage issue that occurs with Man Intercity (as I know is the only bus that has this problem), but I'm happy that the non-existing toilet issue is fixed! Here's a high resolution photo that I took!

HighResShot 2.png

• Hi Quarney ,

1. Are the windshield wipers repaired because they do not work, all bus and BB 40 minibus.

2.whether the squares of water in the AI rides were repair, there are bad textures as you can see in the picture.

3. BB 40 minubus - the water inside the vehicle on the floor has been repaired.

4.Game performance sometimes pauses for a moment the picture 1 second.

5.The loud sound of fans is already known about this.

• I tried beta version just to see the photo mode and it looks nice. :) Now I'm back stable version and saved game won't load and game is crashing every time. Is my progress now lost or will it work after beta is over and new update is live?

• Hey! I just spoke to Mathias about the save game issue. It is as follows:

We used a new engine version for this beta update. Games which have been saved within this beta cannot be loaded with an old version. However, they will be playable again when the official version will be released. Sorry about that!

Please note: if you have a savegame of the new version in your savegame file, please delete or shift it to another folder, this causes the crashes most likely

• Hey! I just spoke to Mathias about the save game issue. It is as follows:

We used a new engine version for this beta update. Games which have been saved within this beta cannot be loaded with an old version. However, they will be playable again when the official version will be released. Sorry about that!

Please note: if you have a savegame of the new version in your savegame file, please delete or shift it to another folder, this causes the crashes most likely

Ah, I was just wondering why the last official version was not working, not even the overview with all the savegames was loading due to the UE crash issue.

Hopefully the next Beta update will make the game playable agian.