UPDATE 6 BETA - Now Available

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Changelog 1.6.30777

• Fixed another crash during the game
    • Fixed a crash at game start
    • Lag when switching web radio stations has been fixed
    • The search radius of employee apartments in La Pared now disappears correctly when both apartments have been found
    • Vegetation shader updated
    • Animation of vegetation updated
    • Graphics of some decals fixed
    • Rain removed in warehouses
    • Sound in crystal cave fixed
    • Miscellaneous graphical corrections
    • Some localisations fixedI
    • Interesting changes TML STUDIOS , thank you I will test . :)
    • Offizieller Beitrag

Tourist Bus 1.6.30777

Once again nothing for Fernbus, at this rate it will be 2021 before Fernbus sees 1.24, at the very least I hope these fixes for the vegetation and the web radio stations are transferred to Fernbus 1.24, otherwise it’s going to be another empty update, with pedestrians not coming for another 3 years or so, and all the promised features still MIA, surely you’re running out of things for an update for Fernbus at this point, just give passengers walking on and off the bus for Fernbus, that will be enough until 1.25 ^^

Kind Regards.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ryan [TML-Online Team] Please be patient, I am sure that we will soon receive a beta update for Fernbus Simulator ?

As far as the boarding passengers are concerned, it has already been explained here often enough that it is technically very difficult to implement.

Gauggi - it was said that pedestrians was difficult to implement not passengers walking on and off the coaches.

but please stop telling people to be patient, we have been more than patient :)

Regards.

• Gauggi Pedestrians and passengers have been talking about it for 2 years since it is possible in Tourist bus simulator, do not tell us that it is difficult for Fernbus, it is technically possible to do, you only have to do it and not write that it is difficult, etc. long ago the studio wrote about it if there are difficulties then you can always ask programmers to help just like the matter of the new sound for buses an external company, players are waiting not only for this but also for distance fields, manual gear , car washes, shops, economy system.

I suggest because of the very long process and the lack of even tests of pedestrian experiments in the game to TML STUDIOS - hire a programmer on behalf of this task, there are a lot of them in the video game industry, they will gladly do it together with you, and it will not cost a fortune, then satisfaction will be for everyone and benefit. Because Fernbus is still buying and has the best reviews. This will be the best game, even THE BUS may not be as popular because there are no long distances.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Gauggi Pedestrians and passengers have been talking about it for 2 years since it is possible in Tourist bus simulator, do not tell us that it is difficult for Fernbus, it is technically possible to do, you only have to do it and not write that it is difficult, etc. long ago the studio wrote about it if there are difficulties then you can always ask programmers to help just like the matter of the new sound for buses an external company, players are waiting not only for this but also for distance fields, manual gear , car washes, shops, economy system.

I suggest because of the very long process and the lack of even tests of pedestrian experiments in the game to TML STUDIOS - hire a programmer on behalf of this task, there are a lot of them in the video game industry, they will gladly do it together with you, and it will not cost a fortune, then satisfaction will be for everyone and benefit. Because Fernbus is still buying and has the best reviews. This will be the best game, even THE BUS may not be as popular because there are no long distances.

Thank you Martin 40 Bus - your absolutely right, when these problems are fixed, everything will be much better :)

Kind Regards.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I understand your wishes, but I can also give you another example from the industry:

Eurotruck Simulator 2 players have been wishing for many years Rigid Trucks. SCS has at least 10 times more manpower as TML Studios. In this case too, we all simply have to wait.

In addition, we are all waiting for The Bus, so the focus at TML is obviously in the development of The Bus ??

• It doesn't matter what other companies do and how many people they have.

Pedestrians and passengers are very important not only for players but also for people with TML STUDIOS I know this very well. Gauggi

THE BUS cannot be released until pedestrians and passengers appear in Fernbus because this function must apply to all three games, leave THE BUS now and only work for Fernbus on pedestrians and passengers TML STUDIOS

• I think the biggest mistake TML makes is that it launches new games despite having few staff. TBS was released before Fernbus's problems were resolved. If The Bus is released before the problems of the two existing games are resolved, nobody will trust and buy the game. TML must first prove to users that it fixes their existing games.

• I understand your wishes, but I can also give In this case too, we all simply have to wait.

In addition, we are all waiting for The Bus, so the focus at TML is obviously in the development of The Bus ??

Well, we have been waiting for certain features for more than three and a half years now. At some point of time players lose their belief in developments of specific things. We do not buy games in order to wait for necessary features that should be a natural course of action from release on, that's simply not how gaming business should work, or is this just my opinion? There is the possibility of early access releases, why was this possibility not used by TML? It would've definitely been necessary. Additionally, TML tends to releasing new payware content and games without realising that the main issues cannot be solved by that.

• W pobliżu

Well, we have been waiting for certain features for more than three and a half years now. At some point of time players lose their belief in developments of specific things. We do not buy games in order to wait for necessary features that should be a natural course of action from release on, that's simply not how gaming business should work, or is this just my opinion? There is the possibility of early access releases, why was this possibility not used by TML? It would've definitely been necessary. Additionally, TML tends to releasing new payware content and games without realising that the main issues cannot be solved by that.

I agree with my colleagues here, Fernbus must have pedestrians and passengers before THE BUS release, and this is the players' position, the function we have been waiting for years because of respect for us, also TML players should rise to the challenge and offer us this and start work already now and not wait, the waiting time is long over Galdon Kadimbey Ryan [TML-Online Team] Gauggi Don_Castor

• I feel like I have to repeat some things. Our expectations for the next 6 months are Pedestrians, Engine sounds update, manual transmission and a more vivid daytime view. Before these processes, we want the design errors of the maps and buses to be corrected. New buses and maps will be good news for us after the bugs are fixed and the requests are met. Currently, maps and buses do not excite us. As a bus, I am especially waiting for Mercedes Travego 2019. I know it will take a long time to get a license.

• My preference is the Irizar i6 and its variants and then Mercedes-Benz as mentioned, but before that the game needs corrections on the map and I await the improvement of the sound of each vehicle respecting the original sound of each vehicle.

And we must not forget performance.

After that, TML can choose what it will bring again, suggestions for vehicle customization and manual transmission is something that the community always leaves visible.

I believe that the personalization of the vehicles will leave the game with another identity. It is fun to customize the way the person wants.

I prefer to wait and have updates more complete and well done than quick updates with holes.

• W pobliżu

I agree with my colleagues here, Fernbus must have pedestrians and passengers before THE BUS release, and this is the players' position, the function we have been waiting for years because of respect for us, also TML players should rise to the challenge and offer us this and start work already now and not wait, the waiting time is long over Galdon Kadimbey Ryan [TML-Online Team] Gauggi Don_Castor

The reason I stopped playing Fernbus it's because I found very boring and the lack of updates for the game made me change to Tourist Bus. Although TBS has a lot of unsolved issues, I found more pleasant and funnier playing TBS and wait until FBS has a better care for the game. Making pedestrians walk to the bus it's a feature that fascinated me in TBS and I miss this a lot on FBS.

• Thanks so much for the beta update. Be sure to check and unsubscribe.

I read all the posts in this thread and despite the fact that pedestrian messages in FBS are not related to this topic with an update for TBS, I would like to wish all of us patience. The guys from TML-Studios are trying for us, releasing updates for both TBS and FBS. A little patience and everything will be!

It is not very appropriate to compare TML with SCS, as SCS have a very large staff. I agree with Martin 40 Bus about the help of third-party companies or programmers, but this is already a personal matter of TML-Studios.

It seems to me that the guys from TML are doing great results. They still continue to release updates that are useful to us, but are not funded for the company and take some time!

The only financial source is the development of new games and add-ons for existing games.

I look forward to The Bus, which the guys are working on now and wish us all a little patience. Pedestrians and other add-ons will certainly be available for FBS ;)

Galdon! I also created a topic with my problem and have not yet received an answer. This is most likely due to the fact that the guys were busy releasing a beta version of the update for TBS. I advise you to wait a bit and we will definitely get answers 8o

• Agree entirely with what you described here @Denis_W , I am from the beginning of the Fernbus game with TML STUDIOS, I try to help serve what I know best, communication and willingness to listen to the community are important, if we have been asking for more than 3 years to introduce pedestrians to Fernbus, I think that it should be done as a priority. Games are created for us, we ask TML STUDIOS all the time for functions that they know very well. Help from an external programmer for the sound of vehicle changes can also be in the pedestrian range, Bus Simulator 19 on this engine has pedestrians from the beginning of the game. t would be good if they respond to the best people studio here for us with such a full technical answer what exactly they do as it looks and much more I hope that he will answer us Timo mk0 Mathias , issues of the new bus sound, manual gear , car washes, economy, shops are equally important, a lot of people spoke about Fernbus here and I hope that TML STUDIOS will answer us on these issues. We create the best group for the game here.