Discussion on various topics (not necessarily about games)

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Yes, Brazil is a nice country, you have to add that it is a 5-time world football champion :):thumbup: we know footballers perfectly PELE, ROMARIO, RONALDO,

Cool movie riding and cool landscapes, beautiful sound, we are waiting for the new bus sound in the game. Your story about Brazil will teach many of us the culture and traditions of this country, roads are everywhere bad and good in Poland, we also have bad roads and old buses in the countryside Daniel F :):thumbup:

A great bus ride Fernbus :) :fernbus::fbs-sign-330::thumbup:

• Yes, I agree with the Martin 40 Bus. I also like Brazil, although I have never been there :)

I love to travel and relax in some countries, but I probably would not be able to stay living in some country permanently.

In Russia, we have such a Russian proverb: where you were born, it came in handy. Perhaps I will agree with her. Our country needs us! It is from each of us that its future depends :)

I’m sure that everything will be fine in Brazil soon.

Thanks for the great videos, Daniel F  :thumbup:

Alan Jefferson’s channel has a lot of good videos! :love:

• I love to travel and relax in some countries, but I probably would not be able to stay living in some country permanently.

Denis_W I absolutely agree with you: I had been staying in Germany for many years, and it became more and more boring. Even though the political and economical situation is one of the best in the world, I got tired of it.

That's why I moved to Mexico recently. My employer made it possible for me to work in Monterrey, and I don't regret the decision of moving to this nice city in any way. It feels like home even though it's thousands of kilometres away from Germany, simply indescribable.

Hopefully I can leave some holidays to explore the country and central America, maybe even the famous Panamericana.

Btw: This is also the reason why you may be wondering who I am.8o My former name was TheBeaver, I simply adapted it to Spanish. It's also following Cervantes' famous fictional figure Don Quijote, fighting windmills and travelling without any destination...:D

Currently I don't have much time left to spend here or driving my virtual coaches, but hopefully this will change during the upcoming months...:)

Kind regards to everybody here!

• Si, Daniel F ;)

Muy bien :thumbup:

I studied Spanish for two years 8o

An unusual video appeared on the network. This is what happens when the bus driver forgets to apply the hand brake 8|

It’s good that he didn’t fall into the precipice with passengers =O

The video shows how one of the passengers is trying to run out through the middle door. But one thing bothers me, why no one got behind the wheel and did not apply the brake?

• Obrigado pelas palavris gentis Daniel F! [Thanks for the kind words.] I studied Portugese for two weeks...:lol: It'll definitely be my next language to learn.^^

But one thing bothers me, why no one got behind the wheel and did not apply the brake?

That would definitely be the better choice. Just imagine the bus would've turned to the other direction...:|