Discussion on various topics (not necessarily about games)

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Yes, Brazil is a nice country, you have to add that it is a 5-time world football champion :):thumbup: we know footballers perfectly PELE, ROMARIO, RONALDO,

Cool movie riding and cool landscapes, beautiful sound, we are waiting for the new bus sound in the game. Your story about Brazil will teach many of us the culture and traditions of this country, roads are everywhere bad and good in Poland, we also have bad roads and old buses in the countryside Daniel F :):thumbup:

• Yes, I agree with the Martin 40 Bus. I also like Brazil, although I have never been there :)

I love to travel and relax in some countries, but I probably would not be able to stay living in some country permanently.

In Russia, we have such a Russian proverb: where you were born, it came in handy. Perhaps I will agree with her. Our country needs us! It is from each of us that its future depends :)

I’m sure that everything will be fine in Brazil soon.

Thanks for the great videos, Daniel F  :thumbup:

Alan Jefferson’s channel has a lot of good videos! :love:

• I love to travel and relax in some countries, but I probably would not be able to stay living in some country permanently.

@Denis_W I absolutely agree with you: I had been staying in Germany for many years, and it became more and more boring. Even though the political and economical situation is one of the best in the world, I got tired of it.

That's why I moved to Mexico recently. My employer made it possible for me to work in Monterrey, and I don't regret the decision of moving to this nice city in any way. It feels like home even though it's thousands of kilometres away from Germany, simply indescribable.

Hopefully I can leave some holidays to explore the country and central America, maybe even the famous Panamericana.

Btw: This is also the reason why you may be wondering who I am.8o My former name was TheBeaver, I simply adapted it to Spanish. It's also following Cervantes' famous fictional figure Don Quijote, fighting windmills and travelling without any destination...:D

Currently I don't have much time left to spend here or driving my virtual coaches, but hopefully this will change during the upcoming months...:)

Kind regards to everybody here!

• Yes, I noticed that you have changed your profile name and profile picture ^^;) And I really like Don! :)

Well, I'm very happy for you and we will all be glad to see you here more often, Don_Castor! 8o:thumbup:

• Si, Daniel F ;)

Muy bien :thumbup:

I studied Spanish for two years 8o

An unusual video appeared on the network. This is what happens when the bus driver forgets to apply the hand brake 8|

It’s good that he didn’t fall into the precipice with passengers =O

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

The video shows how one of the passengers is trying to run out through the middle door. But one thing bothers me, why no one got behind the wheel and did not apply the brake?

• Obrigado pelas palavris gentis Daniel F! [Thanks for the kind words.] I studied Portugese for two weeks...:lol: It'll definitely be my next language to learn.^^

But one thing bothers me, why no one got behind the wheel and did not apply the brake?

That would definitely be the better choice. Just imagine the bus would've turned to the other direction...:|

• I'm fron Lithuania and didn't knew this, thank you for sharing. <3

• Maybe I'll write here and it won't be removed because it's any topic.

Quarney I don't have to apologize for being Fernbus from the beginning and I have helped a lot with this game and a friend from the forum.

If everyone in the topic writes about the case and you only remove me and accuse me, it is not fair, know about it, because several people wrote about manual gear there. For which I should apologize all the time that I share in topics , can not write anything on the forum because you do not like it. The forum probably has a purpose, not blocking everyone's lips and closing topics. You only apply something like this .

Everyone can have their own opinion , I would write a lot more, but every time I write it is fear because the reactions are often yours against what I think in the statements other , so I'm finishing this post.

• You can't just leave it, can you?

You are actively disregarding the rules applied to this forum again and again and complaining then about consequences for your actions. You pretend to be the victim, when instead you are disrespectful not only to me and the team but also to other players. Many members of this community are far longer here and don't have the same attitude as you do. Maybe you should ask yourself why that is. You just can't accept an answer if it doesn't completely goes your way.

And obviously we are not deleting all the comments, this doesn't even make sense.

It is time for a time out for you again.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The video shows how one of the passengers is trying to run out through the middle door. But one thing bothers me, why no one got behind the wheel and did not apply the brake?

The brakes have limited power when the bus is off, because the hydraulic fluid is not moving around the braking system, only the handbrake would work, and that's meant to hold a bus in place not stop a moving bus at speed.

so it was smart to move out of the way of the bus IMO.

Kind Regards.

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• It's great that you share this video with us. I myself really like to watch such videos. The interesting thing is that the video is completely new. Fine! And of course, my favorite MAN bus is on the road. :thumbup:

• Some old renault articulated bus

• More recently, a presentation of a new double-decker bus took place in Berlin, which has a name similar to my name Dennis :):saint: - Alexander Dennis Enviro 500

All the fun starts at 11 minutes and 37 seconds ;)

I fell in love with this bus :love: What do you think of this bus?

• I could not ignore it. Closure of Tegel Airport in Berlin.

Last trip of the TXL bus route :| Luckily for us, in the new "The Bus" simulator, this historical route will be available all the time ;):thumbup: