Coach of the year 2020: MAN Lion's Coach

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Hi

We're currently working on a new coach bus, soon you'll know what it will be.:)

The good news is really exciting ;)

Yep I did a thread too, MBO530 actually uploaded some beautiful pictures of this bus!

New Man LionsCoach bus

I'm seeing new, I'm glad it's on your wish list.:saint:

Yes, I recommended it as a new DLC some months ago. It really is a completely other level than the older version, you're absolutely right Kadimbey.^^:thumbsup:

Soon™.:D:)

Yes, I especially very liked the exterior design.:thumbsup::)

• Soon™.:D:)

Soon™ you'll know some hint for the new vehicle.

Sooner after Soon™ we'll officially announce it and you can watch some Let's Play video on YT.

A bit more Sooner then you'll get it on hand.

That's our process.;)

But anyway, the next bus will NOT be the New Lion's Coach, it will even not come in a near future, since we just released a MAN half year ago and another MAN (A39) is coming for TheBus. As one of our crew said, we should firstly consider the new brand rather than those existing in game, at least we couldn't put forwards vehicles from the same manufacture so frequently. But it might eventually be here in the game in a further unforseenable, unexpected future.

• With the new bus, will new features be added to the game?

• Some time ago MAN published some things about the new model. I really liked the design of the vehicle.

More I agree that other brands should be added to the game. I believe that the preference is still Mercedes-Benz and Irizar. :)

Scania was at the top of the list but now there are two other giants on the market (mentioned above).

My expectation revolves around Irizar first after Mercedez-Benz.

I would add Volvo's 900 series to the list as a third place. :love:

• It's amazing, it's really beautiful. I have a new favorite now.<3:love:

• But anyway, the next bus will NOT be the New Lion's Coach, it will even not come in a near future, since we just released a MAN half year ago and another MAN (A39) is coming for TheBus.

But on the other hand with a bus brand "MAN" there would be no problems in licensing :)

I like MAN buses<3

However, the good news is that there will be another manufacturer. This is intriguing! I will look forward to the new DLC. I love big buses.

• But on the other hand with a bus brand "MAN" there would be no problems in licensing :)

I like MAN buses<3

However, the good news is that there will be another manufacturer. This is intriguing! I will look forward to the new DLC. I love big buses.

My requirements for the new DLC are higher after 1000 hours in the game. I will definitely buy a new bus but only if it is licensed.

• juls2008

Same, absolutely my opinion. It is ok for a free DLC like the BB40, it is a great addition to both games and I do really appreciate it. I can understand that it's not possible to offer a license for a free DLC. But a license is what should definitely belong to a payware DLC.

• Free DLC is important to strengthen the base game.

One suggestion is to bring old vehicles into the game without having to be licensed.

TML has features from older vehicles and can be a way to get some marior in these DLCs.

Paid DLCs if it is a known vehicle and a strong brand in the market I believe that the brand appeal attracts people to buy. People who like buses have a certain feeling for a particular vehicle and familiarity and contact with the vehicle in real life.

I have no real contact with the game's vehicles but I know the brands, some for supplying components to manufacturers in my country and I am satisfied with that.

Perhaps on the day that TML launches Irizar I have this feeling from many of you. Although the paintings I create give me an extra boost when playing.

The Scania vehicle brought me this feeling inside the game, if the vehicles sound was not so generic I would have no problem with the vehicles. Also because the sound of the Scania Touring is similar to the vehicles of Marcopolo, Busccar and Comil and have Scania engines in some cases. They are different engines even though Scania but the sound is similar. One of the reasons that I criticize TML a lot for introducing a generic sound in the game.

If TML has the intention of being recognized in this segment worldwide, the great appeal is to bring vehicles of different known brands from each continent. Imagine I see a Marcopolo, Busscar and Comil vehicle on Fernbus and Tourist Bus.

At the moment the only possibility in my case is to Irizar and make an appeal to TML to include a variant of the vehicle marketed in South America. Something that would not be difficult and laborious because it is only an internal modification of the vehicle.

As I like buses and even not knowing the vehicles I start to like them and I research the models a lot.

When I have the opportunity to go to Europe, I will meet these great vehicles personally.

• Hi,

There's something new in the MAN Lion's Coaches there is a DLC coming out, as you have announced before. One model is in the test phase (closed phase) and it is obvious that there will be two models without mirrors, probably the 4 standard models will get.

And when ?, The buses are in closed beta 1.26.XXX and will come with the official update 26 or 27 or not.