Bus

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• MuraT In Euro Truck Simulator 2 there is generally no interaction with the truck and no one complains; in games from TML-Studios there is interaction with buses. Almost all the buttons in the cab work and you can press them, whether it is the luggage compartment or air conditioning and much more. For some reason, everyone praises Euro Truck Simulator 2 and does not notice its shortcomings, and TML-Studios are constantly picking on games, although TML-Studios are much better in terms of technology.

• MuraT In Euro Truck Simulator 2 there is generally no interaction with the truck and no one complains; in games from TML-Studios there is interaction with buses. Almost all the buttons in the cab work and you can press them, whether it is the luggage compartment or air conditioning and much more. For some reason, everyone praises Euro Truck Simulator 2 and does not notice its shortcomings, and TML-Studios are constantly picking on games, although TML-Studios are much better in terms of technology.

U cant compare Fernbus simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 in that point. ETS2 was never intended to interact with in the cockpit. But fbs was. And if u want to compare those two, why are u able to switch the displays in ets2 but not in FBS? Also, TML isn´t "better" in terms of technology just because they are using the UE4. Than, what they did and how they use the UE4 is just bad. Look at how good Assetto Corsa Competizone looks with the same engine with less(!) performance issues and a perfect night view (not like in FBS atm, its way to bright (i dont even need the lights to be on)), and than back to FBS.. Its like night and day. Washed out colours on the one hand and over satured colours on the other hand. No presets for the post processing. Blurred intruments inside the Cockpit(!!!) (using all settings on epic) (hmmm why is the "technical worse" studio better at all these points?). Than, you get every truck for free in ETS2, u have to pay very little money for the base game and the dlcs. U get them nearly bug-free when they are released (something TML the "better in terms of technology" company is still dreaming off), With Ets2 u get a KI thats worth the Name, u can see persons walk around the city streets (TML doesnt even know how to make the passengers walk inside a bus without losing massive performance). And you are still asking, why FBS gets all the hate and ETS2 all the honor??? Wow.

Sry for off-topic.

• Surtur I do not agree with everything you said first of all, a much nicer picture have games TML STUDIOS , better physics buses are much better refined,

As for colors, sharpness is also better, the night will be improved in both games. The game has an open world and interactions. Vehicles are paid because you have to live on something, what more reviews are very good and more and more players play TML STUDIOS games.

Performance and DX 12 libraries will be for each game and this is much better like SCS games, the sounds will be changed, pedestrians and passengers will be added for the Fernbus game and much more, everything is being done by studio TML colleagues , SCS games for me they are much worse so I don't play trucks at all, I prefer TML STUDIOS buses.:):fernbus::thumbup:

• Surtur What definitely cannot be compared is Fernbus and Assetto Corsa Competetizone, as there is no big open world in Assetto Course, but just a track. I think you do not need to explain this difference. If you do not like blurry textures, just increase the scale and you will be happy. Much has been said about free trucks here at the forum, TML-Studios has a completely different business scheme. But you want to blame me for the incorrect comparison of Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Fernbus, I repeat once again, the question was precisely about interactivity with the bus and here you want it or not Fernbus is better than Euro Truck Simulator 2.

• Quarney

Hat das Thema geschlossen.