WOS4 vom 31.01.2014 (2)

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Hallo WOS Fans,

Vorerst möchte ich mich hier kurz vorstellen. Ich bin Alexander und bin 3D Artist bei TML.

Heute möchte ich euch ein Teil meiner Arbeit zeigen und ein paar Eindrücke über das Spiel, die Bahnhöfe und die Linie 7 mitteilen.

Es freut mich sehr, an dem Projekt teilnehmen zu können, weil es etwas sehr neues für mich war und natürlich auch weil es New York ist.

Es war interessant eine andere Seite von New York zu sehen ohne die Skyscrapers wie wir alle die Stadt kennen. Aber auf der anderen Seite fand ich die Möglichkeit die Amerikanische U-Bahn und die erhöhte Trasse, die so typisch für New York ist, zu sehen sehr cool. Wir hatten viel Spaß als wir die Konstruktionen wie z.B. 103 Street - Corona Plaza, 90th Street - Elmhurst AV and 74th Street - Broadway erstellten und haben versucht einige interessante Ideen zu integrieren die das Aussehen der Bahnhöfe beeinflusst haben.

Was ich noch cooler finde in diesem Teil von WOS ist diese Mischung von ober- und unterirdischer Trasse. Es war unheimlich interessant an den unterirdischen Stationen zu arbeiten und wir haben versucht ein gewisses Niveau von Realität zu gelingen. Die Herausforgerung hier war , dass die Stationen sehr unterschiedlich gebaut sind und es hat ein bischen länger gedauert ich denke und hoffe es hat sich gelohnt und die Ergebnisse gefallen euch.

Die Bilder die ihr seht zeigen noch den Entwicklungszustand des Spiels und nicht das finale Produkt.

Ich hoffe wir haben eure Neugier zumindest für diese Woche befriedigt und sind euren Erwartungen gerecht geworden.

Also ich wünsche euch ein schönes Wochenende. Bis bald !

--

Hi there TML friends and WOS fans,

first of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Alexander and I work at TML as a 3D Artist.
    Today I would like to show you some of my work so far and share with you some of my impressions
    of the game, the train stations and the line 7.

I was really eager to start working on the project because it was something very new for me and also because it's New York of course.
    It was very interesting seeing New York from a different angle away from all the skyscrapers and the way anyone knows it. But it was still nice to see the american subway and the elevated tracks so typical for New York. I could say that this was a lot of fun recreating some of these constructions like the stations 103 Street - Corona Plaza, 90th Street - Elmhurst AV and 74th Street - Broadway for example.

We tried to come up with some interesting ideas for the look of the stations that you can see on the photos below.

Another thing I think is really cool about this edition of WOS and the particular line is the mixture of open ended platforms and elevated tracks on one hand and the underground part of the line on the other. We had lots lots of fun recreating the underground stations and really tried to reach certain level of realism. The challenge here was that all the underground stations are completely different from one another and the recreation took a while but I think it was all worth it and I hope you like the results.
    Just keep in mind that this is still work in progress and is not the final product.

I hope we did satisfy you curiosity and met some expectations you had. As you know we can't afford to show everything and kept some surprises for when the game comes out.
    This was all from me for now and I want to wish you a nice weekend.

Till next time...

90th Street - Elmhurst AV

001.jpg

74th Street - Broadway

002.jpg 003.jpg

Hunters Point Avenue

004.jpg 005.jpg

Times Square - 42nd Street

006.jpg 007.jpg

• Es sieht so aus als würde da eine Stadt gebaut, auf der man auch Unterwegs sein kann.. oder sind da nur begrenzte Teile der Stadt/ um den Bahnhof begehrbar?

Für Rechtschreibefehler haftet die Schweiz :whistling:

• World of subways 4 is Looks amazing and I can't wait to pre-order this amazing game!I would like to say: Keep up the good work and have nice weekend!

And thank for English translation!:)

• Wow this is looking really good. Which rolling stock are you guys going to use. It would be nice to have the Redbirds, R-62 and the R-188. Maybe even have the AI trains run from the different eras.I.E. have the the redbirds run from the early 80's to the Mid 2000's and the R-188 for the current time. Just a thought.

• I heard they are using the R62A's with an R68 cab, which I suggest it would be best to get someone to get some cab pictures. Using the redbirds and the new R188s will be a great idea as well

• Thanks a lot guys! We are really tying to create something good here and take into consideration any suggestion we get but as you know it's impossible to do all of them...
    And once againg the pictures are for you to get an idea of what's going on and not to see the complete thing yet.
    But we appreciate the comments and the suggestions.
    Wait for more info soon...Greetings from TML Studios!