Update 25 BETA - Now Available

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
    • Official Post

Fernbus BETA 1.25.31989

Bugs:-

Amazingly I haven't found any, and can safely say this is the best version of Fernbus yet,

picks up from where 1.24 left off and is very good and well optimised, keep it up TML <3.

Imperfections:-

- Barriers on Motorway bridge exiting Motorway 7 towards Kiel are not aligned correctly to the side of the bridge, enabling the player to fall through the gaps. (Screenshots 1/2/3).

- a erroneous piece of road on the motorway bridge exiting Motorway 7 towards Kiel (Screenshots 4/5).

Improvements:-

- A incorrect "vehicle off road" notification near Flensburg has been fixed.

- "Shuttle" mode is very nice and a welcome addition.

- The little colour indicator to inform if you're speeding is a great improvement.

- the new bus stops in Germany are nice, still none in Austria/France/Switzerland, but will take the extra stops ^^.

Screenshots:-

Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

Screenshot 3:

Screenshot 4:

Screenshot 5:

Kind Regards.

• Very good update has improved at night driving at last you can see better :)

The bus display signboard and the smartphone look nice :) passenger check-in.

interesting changes in telemetry.:thumbup:

Of course there are mistakes that need to be corrected TML STUDIOS :

1.Navigations on buses are hardly visible, it should be express , bright .

2. no voiceover message from Chris

3. BUS Man Lion Coach , Man Lion Coach C - no center mirror, EPIC settings in the game.

• Hello Everybody,

I asked last month, I had a desperate answer, in case telemetry will come. But this update was a huge surprise to me. If information such as speed data is supported by telemetry software, my diy home coach simulator will be complete. Merdeces Tourismo, the only missing thing I expected now :)

What I want to show in the photo is just DIY home simulator. I don't compare ETS2 and Fernbus.

• Hi all,

Just my two cents on this latest BETA.

Bugs:

-Dijon is RIDDLED with trees in the middle of the road, I counted at least 8. There's no point really in uploading map screenshots as they are literally everywhere, more specifically on the inner ring-road and the toll booth. It was a disaster, AI cars ramming full speed into them!

-Something incredibly strange in Flixbus route creator mode.

I'm sure Frankfurt Airport is bugged out somehow.

I tried to create Paris Maillot > Paris Quai de Bercy > Frankfurt Arrivals > Treff Hotel

It's so complicated to explain I had to make a video which you can find here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-I didn't have time to try the announcements as someone mentioned before, but if I'm correct I couldn't get the announcements to work in shuttle mode but I could in Flixbus mode so maybe this is intentional?

Thanks!

• Official Post

-Dijon is RIDDLED with trees in the middle of the road, I counted at least 8. There's no point really in uploading map screenshots as they are literally everywhere, more specifically on the inner ring-road and the toll booth. It was a disaster, AI cars ramming full speed into them!

I can confirm Dijon has trees in the city centre, hope this is resolved in the next BETA patch.

Kind Regards.

• Hi guys, I was told to report this issue here, I posted it on steam so this is a direct copy and paste but if you have any questions please ask because i'd love this bug to be fixed. thanks :)

A few weeks ago i messaged TML support on the Comfortclass night lights not working, for me when I click the night light button nothing happens. Support said it will be in an upcoming update. However in the new update 25 it isnt there. Quite dissapointed they havent fixed it within a month or so. A shame they push out unfinished DLC without all promised features.

So that leads me to, am i the only one with this issue, is that why is not important or have they simply not fixed it yet?

• I see that there are good developments in the game.:saint::thumbup:

<3(BETA) Added telemetry output and input option for modding<3

The development that I am most happy with. I want to personalize the buses.:):thumbup:

-So can we design new vehicles for traffic ? mk0  Timo

-When I enter the geforce experience program, I cannot see Fernbus and TBS. For automatic optimization, you can contact and have it in the support list.

Besides, I want to explain some problems.

I think there is a graphical error like a black dust cloud behind the vehicles in the traffic.You can better observe vehicles on the move.

-I saw that the shades are better applied by the game, a nice improvement. but when the vehicle is in motion, tingling occurs outside the bus.

-may be related to the visual coatings of the bus. Point by point, a flickering image is formed on the bus. you should observe quickly while the bus is moving.

no need to explain.^^

-The milky white image caused by the processing setting makes me very uncomfortable. I understand that you are trying to apply the sun rays with the processing setting, but the sun rays are not white but have a yellowish effect, please understand.

-When I decrease the rendering setting, the image quality decreases even though the problem is solved. There is no satisfactory image. Please review the rendering setting.

-on the right, I have to adjust the viewing angle upwards to get the images. I can't see the steering wheel at that time. There is no difference from using trains. Please adjust the seat setting to the lowest level and check while solving this problem.

The passengers' arms are intertwined. DLC Scania

The shading problem arises at the bus station.road black...

-DLC SCANİA

I'm so tired of saying this error. I have been telling you since the beta 24 process. The voice at 6.07 minutes disappeared.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi. First of all thank you for the new update.

I found few issues:

- When I change the Image quality to maximum, the game is crashing.

- When I continue the last save file, in Shuttle mode, the game forget the repaint on MAN Lion's Intercity, and it shows again the basic repaint.

• Official Post

sosi0089 Please create a Support Ticket here for your crash problem: https://www.tml-studios.de/forum/support/

Please send us a dxdiag report, it contains important informations about your hardware and installed drivers:

Press WINDOWSKEY+R, enter "dxdiag" and press ENTER. When the report is finished, click on "Save all information" and attach the created Textfile to your Support-Ticket.

Furthermore please send us your crashdumps so we can have a look into the issue, to do so:

Open up an explorerwindow, please type %localappdata% and navigate to

\Fernbus\Saved\Crashes

Please zip/rar your crashdumps and attach them to your support ticket.

• -In daylight the cars look like they are on the skating rink. they have to touch the ground.

-When viewed from a distance, the trees are reminiscent of a leaf. The reason for this is due to late loading, there is no problem when you look closely.

Martin 40 Bus  egudek257 I actually wrote it wrong, but now I have it fixed.^^

• The first issue is about the shadow and perspective. They touch the ground but shadow makes them like not touching.