How should bus suspensions be? here is the answer ...

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• I have seen some different views on this subject, but I will share videos here for you to see the facts.

you can see the bus swinging like a swing. You cannot understand the buses before Mercedes takes the bus.:)

Yes, I accept that there is improvement in suspension compared to the first years, but it is not enough. I have never denied developments. I'm here because I trust TML studio.

MERCEDES (from Turkey)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

MERCEDES (from Turkey)

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Watch this video carefully and see how the wheels turn. You can see how much the steering wheel can turn here. (0:47) (SETRA / from Turkey)

MERCEDES (from Turkey) Difficult roads.

MERCEDES (from Turkey) After the 6th minute, you can watch the effect of the suspensions. The beginning of the video tells about the exit from the bus station.

• Such physics can be introduced in games TML STUDIOS but first we are waiting for new the sound bus and manual gear because it is also very important and long-awaited. Kadimbey we are also waiting for new AI traffic, pedestrians and passengers as well as AI trains and closed barriers.

bus washes, sound distributor and animation, additional economy mode, new maps and new buses, there is quite a lot of it and in turn it should be introduced to the game, all this plan is in the creator's plans and players' dreams for a long time and we wait patiently because the studio surprises us more and more and does good things :):thumbup::fernbus:

I will say something additional that TML STUDIOS company, despite the smaller number of people doing the best buses on the market today, it is not the number of people that decides about the production but the quality of skills and realism, TML STUDIOS has a great community that tests a lot helps and gives ideas it is what most companies do at all not available, our involvement is great because we all love buses like TML STUDIOS, this is a good way to create and improve bus production.

• Martin 40 Bus I know that these developments cannot be fast and I just wanted to explain what should happen. Of course, I will wait for the development of physics to take a long time in line with the plans. Yes, sounds first, manual gear should be added. Then I look forward to improvements in physics.:):thumbup:

• Kadimbey I don't mean it is perfect. Yes, the physics should be improved more but not people want in Turkey, i watch many ETS2 videos, they wanna see a bus to shake/swing without stopping like a ship at the sea. In ETS2 they do that way, they brake and the bus never stop swinging. It is not the way it should be.

Another issue, i especially checked how it looks when we move over pavement etc, it seems just like the videos you shared. (I also watch the same channels you watch and follow)

Meanwhile, regarding turning wheel, we don't have a support to see that degrees. I wouldn't like to see that much turning degree while we don't have more than 900 or 1080 (Thrustmasters) degree.

• Kadimbey I don't mean it is perfect. Yes, the physics should be improved more but not people want in Turkey, i watch many ETS2 videos, they wanna see a bus to shake/swing without stopping like a ship at the sea. In ETS2 they do that way, they brake and the bus never stop swinging. It is not the way it should be.

Another issue, i especially checked how it looks when we move over pavement etc, it seems just like the videos you shared. (I also watch the same channels you watch and follow)

Meanwhile, regarding turning wheel, we don't have a support to see that degrees. I wouldn't like to see that much turning degree while we don't have more than 900 or 1080 (Thrustmasters) degree.

Buses added to ETS are spreading too much. Yes, you are right, some people are preparing extravagant mods on this subject. Actually, the bus I mean is not spreading constantly. Suspensions are especially activated when the bus first moves and stops when you apply the brake. On rough roads, it makes a very nice swing to the right and left. The one I like the physique in the game is the bus comfortclass 516HD / 2 model. If you pay attention, it oscillates from left to right occasionally. The reason we do not feel the suspensions too much may be because there are no physical pits on the roads and the roads are not felt too much. Visually, there are distortions on the roads, this is a nice feature, but we do not feel physically yet. Suspension needs to be coded in every detail on the roads to act, this is a difficult task.

• Buses added to ETS are spreading too much. Yes, you are right, some people are preparing extravagant mods on this subject. Actually, the bus I mean is not spreading constantly. Suspensions are especially activated when the bus first moves and stops when you apply the brake. On rough roads, it makes a very nice swing to the right and left. The one I like the physique in the game is the bus comfortclass 516HD / 2 model. If you pay attention, it oscillates from left to right occasionally. The reason we do not feel the suspensions too much may be because there are no physical pits on the roads and the roads are not felt too much. Visually, there are distortions on the roads, this is a nice feature, but we do not feel physically yet. Suspension needs to be coded in every detail on the roads to act, this is a difficult task.

I recently use that coach in the game. Meanwhile, in Paris, things on the road has physical effect. I noticed when i drive to Bercy. Around it, manhole covers etc. affects the bus and it shakes, also force feedback on the wheels.

• I recently use that coach in the game. Meanwhile, in Paris, things on the road has physical effect. I noticed when i drive to Bercy. Around it, manhole covers etc. affects the bus and it shakes, also force feedback on the wheels.

yes me too, sometimes i notice. But it is very rare. I think these developments take place in TML's future plans.

• Watch this video carefully and see how the wheels turn. You can see how much the steering wheel can turn here.

'Fanatec DD2 Steering Wheel' has unlimited rotation, so it looks like it can reproduce the steering of the bus. But too expensive to buy...

Site: Fanatec DD2 Steering Wheel

By the way, Fernbus Sim already has a function called 'Speed Dependent Steering'. This is an excellent feature that even a 900 or 1080 degree steering wheel can reproduce the steering of a bus to some extent.