Update 25 - Officially Released

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Fernbus 1.25.32292

Imperfections:

- Foliage poking through a barrier on a Motorway West of Toulouse (screenshots 1/2)

- Flowers on a Motorway North-West of Toulouse (screenshots 3/4)

- Flowers on a Motorway North-West of Toulouse (screenshots 5/6)

- Flowers on a Motorway South of Limoges (screenshots 7/8)

- Flowers on a Motorway South of Limoges (screenshots 9/10)

Screenshots:

Screenshots 1&2

Screenshots 3&4

Screenshots 5&6

Screenshots 7&8

Screenshots 9&10

P.S. Quarney - this is a continuation from last night, because of the 10 screenshot limit, I have had to split this report into 3 posts, 3rd post coming shortly.

Kind Regards.

• Fernbus Feature Request.

Quarney - may I make a feature request that will be quite helpful, is it possible to get a new feature whereby if the main controlling device (e.g. Xbox One Controller) disconnects, the game automatically pauses and alerts the player that the controlling device has been disconnected and a button needs to be pressed to continue, the amount of times i have accidents because my controller battery runs out and the coach then becomes driverless is too many for me to remember! :lol:

Kind Regards.

• hello i will send you 2 captures

1st capture is at the limoge station before the bus lane there is an intersection the cars do not stop for me left past despite they are a ceder passage

2nd caprtures

it's at the red lights, cars are blocking traffic it's 14 km from the station (on the gps takes 14 km before arriving

I tried 2 times to go to Lille and sacked 'is always blocked so impossible to access it, and either we smash the cars dc it costs slight accident

so we should see if you can change that

thank you

while I am, I would like to have a city on the dlc of france between toulouse and limoge (the city of brive la gaillarde)

see map, there are bus stops

https://www.google.fr/maps/pla…1d7ab3054a4!2sParking!7!2. 533649! 3m4! 1s0x47f897dec7847e65: 0x7c07a1d7ab3054a4! 8m2! 3d45.16187! 4d1.533649

I would like to have this city one day on fernbus;)

• Fernbus 1.25.32292

Major Issue:

- In Lille, when in shuttle mode, there are no passengers at the bus station to collect (screenshot 1/2)

Imperfections:

- Plants/Weeds on a street in Lille (Screenshots 3/4)

- A floating road near Lille (Screenshots 5/6)

- Weeds/Foliage on a Motorway (Screenshots 7/8)

- Incorrect "Ausfahrt" Exit signage on Motorway 1 North-West of Paris Incorrect signage is on both sides on the road at the enterance to service stations. (screenshots 9/10)

Screenshots:

Screenshots 1/2

Screenshots 3/4

Screenshots 5/6

Screenshots 7/8

Screenshots 9/10

Kind Regards.

• I found a writing fault when the wifi isn't working. See the screenshot I've attached. "CONNECION" is writed but the T is forgotten now it looks like Spanish ^^

And I've get the whole route the message that the wifi isn't working good but it was on, I turned it off and then again on but it doesn't help, is this normal?

And i got also a very low speedlimit in the city of Bern, 20 KPH isn't that very low? is this wright? see the other pictures.

Greetings

• If the WIFI is malfuntioning Extrasuperkev - you just turn it off :) and you don't get minus points if it malfunctions.

Fernbus 1.25.32292

Imperfections:

- Broken traffic lights in Paris (Screenshots 1/2)

Screenshots:

Screenshots 1/2

Kind Regards.

• Fernbus 1.25.32292

Imperfections:

- A tree in Kassel Busbahnhof is sunken into the ground, causing a obstruction (screenshots 1/2)

- A Weed in the road on Motorway 7 East of Kassel (Screenshots 3/4)

- More Weeds in the road on Motorway 7 East of Kassel (Screenshots 5/6)

- flowers in the road on Motorway 38 North-West of Erfurt (Screenshots 7/8)

- More flowers in the road on Motorway West of Halle (Screenshots 9/10)

Screenshots:

Screenshots 1/2

Screenshots 3/4

Screenshots 5/6

Screenshots 7/8

Screenshots 9/10

Kind Regards.

• hello a little suggestion

it would be nice if we could if we could put gas, wash our bus before each service

because here we drive without taking the petrol,

if you can find me a car or a bus that we don't need to get gas

tell me your model, I would go buy it will save money;)

and you will tell me that there are electric cars so no need to fill up with gas

so my wish is that we can take gasoline and make you a fuel gauge and when it is almost empty we will go to gasoline

and also wash the coach like you did for football dlc

it would be great if you can put that on fernbus and see on the tourits bus

thank you

• Fernbus 1.25.32292

Imperfections:

- A weed on route 6 outside of Halle (Screenshots 1/2)

- 2 pieces of wrongly positioned bridge just outside Leipzig (screenshots 3/4/5)

Screenshots:

Screenshots 1/2

Screenshots 3/4/5

Quarney - I hope the team can keep up with all these imperfection reports I am sending in ;) and I'm pumped for Update 26, really looking forward to seeing TML's latest endeavours and improvements 8o

Kind Regards.

• Thanks a lot for all of your reports, they have been forwarded.

CuzzystyleTV no problem at all :)

Extrasuperkev the spelling mistake has been corrected, you can see it within the next update, thanks for the hint. About the speed limit: it is not entirely unusual to have some traffic calmed zones. Either way, our devs probably thought it would disrupt the ordinary gameplay a little, so they put it in.

• Fernbus 1.25.32292

Imperfections:

- On the world map when in English Language the city of “Geneva” is wrongly spelt as “Genenva”.

- In the main menu the quote “Lichtenstein doesn’t really exist” - Unknown Therapist has a spelling error the word “unknown” is wrongly spelt “unkown”.

Kind Regards.

• Hello

I tried to make a trip with a coach

from paris quaie de bercy to swimsuit wear

he says it takes 45 minnute

even trying to crane while going straight and not following the gps

I still don't get the time, it's just 5-10 minutes to get to the jersey door

it takes 8:02 to leave from the quai de bercy and arrives at 8:45 a.m.

even if I leave at 7:55 a.m.

I don't arrive at 8:45 am wearing a swimsuit

either reduce traffic or make it more fluid because it is blocked, it does not advance

or if not, it may be necessary to increase the time, instead of arriving at 8:45 am, it is putting at 9:00 am and there it can be playable

and also, I saw that you put outside and inside upside down

it doesn't look like the real Paris periphery at all, I'm a bit disappointed;)

I would like you to make the real Peripheral Boulevard

which means that we can go around the boulevard to see all the doors

once I tried to go to quai bercy for lille,

I'm a little disappointed to see where it goes

I would have taken 86

https://www.google.fr/maps/dir…9f01:0x81f22f138c011d2992! ! 2d48.8303279! 1m5! 1m1! 1s0x47c2d579b3256e11: 0x40af13e81646360! 2m2! 1d3.057256! 2d50.62925! 3e0

instead of crossing paris could take A86

in order to take the direction creteil nogent will cross under the bridge of nogent le perreux in direction lille

if not to go to metz and reims

in any case my wish to see the real periphery and then I can roll I can see a park sign from Bercy, but on the other hand, it does not exist in the game

I would like to bring my people to bercy village, or passed by in order to make a little visit

https://www.google.fr/maps/pla…70!4b1!8m2!3d48.8363169!4

hoping to have that in the next update of the dlc de france paris + the vile de brive that I mentored you last week

thank you