Your wishes and ideas Tourist Bus Simulator

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• hello I have a suggestion for the parameters of the acceleration pedals

in the game ets2 and ats as soon as I accelerate it is necessary that I press the pedal fully to advance

while on the fernbus and tourits bus games

as soon as I step on the pedal, the car leaves and rushes

I suggest if you can

it's a can forced pedal so that I press fully so that the car or truck can move forward

currently, we hardly press on accelaration that the truck leaves at a high speed

is it that you can make so that one forces on the pedal for advance in the 2 bus tourits and fernbus games on the steering wheel g29 with my concern that I told you 3 days ago

hoping that you can fix this little problem during the next update

thank you in advance

• As previously noted by one of the forum participants, TBS does not have a total vehicle mileage counter.

I also miss this. Especially now, when a bus comes out and has to rewind the run again. And in the end, I do not know what the total mileage I made. This upsets and loses interest.

The vehicles on which I drove try not to give my drivers to roughly understand what mileage I made.

It would be great to introduce a general mileage function in TBS, as it is in Fernbus Simulator.

• After long trips, I again returned to my desire for turn signals :/ I did not write about this in my desires, but I would really like to be able to turn off the automatic turning on of turn signals as in real buses ;)

In a real bus, it is possible to both turn on the automatic turning off of turn signals, and turn them off manually yourself.

It's very bad when the turn signal turns off by itself when you turn the steering wheel, but at the same time I haven't finished my turn yet.

I would really like to independently (not automatically) turn off the turn signals.

Maybe someday this feature will appear on The Bus, FBS and TBS :)

• Hey. I wants the option to make there own announcements in fern bus and tourist bus sim because the youtubers who do announcements every stop could just make one and just press a button and off they go. Because i feel like it would be good for the game.

I also want the ability to use the harbour (as we only use harbours for coach pick ups and people drop offs like once in a life time XD) as a way to get other canary islands to make the game more bigger and more routes to do as there isn't many routes to do.

• If it's possible: listing all the planned stops on a route or showing the route on a map before accepting the order. Currently, to see the route, you have to accept the order and view it in the scheduling menu. This is a little awkward. I feel it would save some (limited) time and in-game currency to be able to view these routes on a map, or a list of planned stops, before accepting the order. I know I would enjoy it as I cannot always guarantee availability of a bus for a given route (some buses will not get past some corners without damage due to vehicle size).

Second idea: Some sort of in-game info on the dimensions of each vehicle. This could be a small box in the menu when you click on a vehicle to view its condition. I don't always know how big a certain bus is by its model number alone, and this stat being available in-game and would help me in deciding whether to buy a certain vehicle or whether it would be unwieldly in most areas of the map.

• Madeira Island would be a great place for a game like this. In my opinion much more complete place than for example fuerteventura, but also more difficult to do for a game.

Have all arid and florestal types, lots of difficult roads, highways, and have a great number of turists and buses.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/3Itas_8Gc1WJQkTLkVXGHYXPGczVFU65Dr7GGvNm_V8_1VRSxPZJtv_P2taiTjSOSVy3CbiMkJMw5R1yyZIUMTlCXbCKAClbR5DtQPRujzEueQZz6AnjH9qMSrAGSWV_vFK3qyUpxQhtcGZLNVmyehh0]

[Blockierte Grafik: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/2b/e6/672be62f498326f41c80a74c94f8c4f6.jpg]

Just a dream, as i'm from Madeira :D

• vitordiogo94 I totally agree on that. This would be a great place for a future DLC.
    Also in the scale of 1:5 it would be the perfect size.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

src: https://www.google.de/maps/@30.435151,-15.5179818,7.33z

• Hallo, ich fände es cool wenn auf der Insel die Mitarbeiter mit den Bussen fahren ( also dass man das sehen kann dass die z.b. gerade in Antigua sind und ggf. mitfahren kann (so ist es z.b. im Bus Simulator 18 von Still alive studios)), zum Thema Karten DLC fände ich als Fan der Kanarischen Inseln eine andere Kanare gut wie z.b. Lanzarote, La Palma oder Tenriffa, ich persönlich fände Madeira ziemlich unpassend.

Und noch ein Wunsch der glaube ich einfacher umzusetzen ist:

Und zwar fände ich es toll wenn es mehr Haltestellen auf den Routen gäbe (wie z.b. Calle Murillo), denn ich sehe im Linienfahrtmodus dass es doppelt so viele Haltestellen gibt als man denkt, denn dann wären manche Fahrten etwas interresanter.

• Hallo, ich fände es cool wenn auf der Insel die Mitarbeiter mit den Bussen fahren ( also dass man das sehen kann dass die z.b. gerade in Antigua sind und ggf. mitfahren kann (so ist es z.b. im Bus Simulator 18 von Still alive studios)), zum Thema Karten DLC fände ich als Fan der Kanarischen Inseln eine andere Kanare gut wie z.b. Lanzarote, La Palma oder Tenriffa, ich persönlich fände Madeira ziemlich unpassend.

Und noch ein Wunsch der glaube ich einfacher umzusetzen ist:

Und zwar fände ich es toll wenn es mehr Haltestellen auf den Routen gäbe (wie z.b. Calle Murillo), denn ich sehe im Linienfahrtmodus dass es doppelt so viele Haltestellen gibt als man denkt, denn dann wären manche Fahrten etwas interresanter.

This is a no German area!

Viele Grüße und gute Fahrt:fernbus::fbs-sign-224::fbs-sign-330:

* DRIVING IN THE BUS *
    Luccy

• Code
    Hello, I would think it would be cool if the employees take the buses on the island (so that you can see that they are in Antigua and can ride with you if necessary (this is how it is, for example, in Bus Simulator 18 from Still alive studios)) , on the subject of Maps DLC, as a fan of the Canary Islands, I would like another Canary such as Lanzarote, La Palma or Tenriffa, I personally find Madeira rather unsuitable.

And another wish that I think is easier to implement:

I think it would be great if there were more stops on the routes (such as Calle Murillo), because I see in the route mode that there are twice as many stops as you think, because then some trips would be a bit more interesting.
    Code
  • I would love to see a winter version of this game based somewhere like the French/Swiss alps. With ski resorts such as Val d'isere & Les Arcs and airports Geneva & Chambery! With the same kinda concepts such as Airport transfers and Ski Resort Buses. I know it's a long shot meaning the development of pretty much a whole new map. But if the developers are interested in expanding the game, I would love to see something like this in the future!

• Guys! I agree with you 100,500 percent :thumbup:

I really, really liked judemayes77 idea of a winter map, as I myself really love winter and snow. I think the landscapes would look incredibly beautiful. And it would be great, as tala86 wrote, to see other bus drivers.

Perhaps someday, in a few years, our dreams will come true ;)

Like that dream that will come true very soon. Only 3 months left 8o

• Und noch ein Wunsch der glaube ich einfacher umzusetzen ist:

ja da stimme Ich dir zu,das ist mir auch aufgefallen.