stutter/lag

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • hi can anyone let me know how to fix the stutter or lag in game please... ive even turned the graphics down to low and res down or am i missing something.. and ive tryed beta and all other version no other game stutters for me just tourist

• I have enough ram buddy I have a 2070aswell and a I can play any other game red dead bf5 anything it's just this game I was watching my mate and he has a 2080 and it was still doing it so mine is not a ram issue if I can play big games like red dead ect

• Here are the minimum system requirements for TBS:

64-bit processor and operating system required

Processor: Intel Core i5 Quad Core Processor or similar with at least 2.8 GHz

:!: RAM: 6 GB RAM

Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or similar AMD Radeon (no support for onboard cards)

DirectX: Version 11

Disk Space: 25 GB

Sound Card: Yes

• from my experience, if instant replay is enabled in the AMD drivers/ software it can causes the game to stutter and freeze, but turning it off usually removes all the stuttering and freezing. If i remember correctly the same thing happened when I had a GTX 980 and NVIDIA's instant replay was enabled.

• Hi,

You don't need to open a new thread for technical issue here. Please create a ticket in our support center regarding any technical issue.

https://www.tml-studios.de/forum/support/

Remember:

please attach a dxdiag report of your computer, it contains important informations about your hardware and installed drivers:

Press WINDOWSKEY+R, enter "dxdiag" and press ENTER. When the report is finished, click on "Save all information" and attach the created Textfile to your Support-Ticket.

Thank you!

I'm closing up this thread

MBO530

• MBO530

Closed the thread.