Trains to be added in Usedom DLC

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• I think that it would improve the experience within this DLC if trains ran on the railway network around Usedom, Ahlbeck, Stralsund and Sellin. Then you would have a chance at being stopped at the level crossings, potentially delaying your journey. This is easily possible as it features in other games eg. Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Bus Simulator 18.

• I have long been waiting for trains at railroad crossings and for the animation of getting on buses and walking people on the streets of cities. Perhaps this will be after the release of the game "The Bus" ... or not.

I stopped driving in Fernbus Sim until these important changes in the game give me new driving pleasure.