Playing with PS4 controller

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • I used to play FBS/TBS with an Xbox 360 wired controller, but it broke, so I bought a PS4 wireless controller to play. When I was playing with Xbox 360 controller the game got total support for my controller, now it's impossible to play with my new PS4 controller. I can't configure my triggers to act as a gas pedal and break pedal, they act like a keyboard button and press all the way down and I can't controll both acceleration and breaking. Is there a way to correctly configure the PS4 controller to play FBS/TBS? Does anyone here play with PS4 controller as well?

• Hi Galdon,

Unfortunately PS4 controllers are not natively supported on PC, however you can use it by downloading a Programme that fools the PC into thinking the PS4 controller is actually a Xbox one controller, then your PS4 controller will function like a Xbox controller.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards.

• Galdon hello, I currently play with a controller called nacom evolution and I feel very good, however previously I played with that of ps3 I think it is like that of ps4 ... you can easily find guides on google that help you configure it and make it recognize to the pc as if it were the one of the xbox

• Hey Cuzzy, do you know this programme name? It would help me a lot, I really want to play with my PS4 controller, I would be very thankful for your help!

• Hi Galdon,

Please see attached this link:

https://ds4tool.com

This should work fine!

:EDIT: could you please also refrain from opening up a new thread each time, I understand you’re new to the forums but if we all did this then important information would be unseen and probably not acted on, if your unsure as to what thread you question/enquiry is relevant to, then either post in the current release page (for Tourist Bus it’s version 1.7, and for Fernbus it’s 1.25) or if your really stuck or experiencing a major issue like game crashes or severe bugs then please don’t hesitate to open a support request (normal response times can vary, someone will likely respond to you within 24 hours, or the next working day if it’s a Weekend/Public Holiday) Thanks for your understanding! ^^

Kind Regards.