Your wishes and ideas for "The Bus"

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Since the release of «The Bus» is coming soon, I decided to create this theme :)

Here you can offer your thoughts and ideas to the simulator developers, which may be implemented in the future ;)

I would like to offer my idea :/

It would be great to say hello to passengers, as was done in City Bus Simulator 2010. In many countries, the driver greets passengers every time (sometimes I even feel sorry for him).

This can be used in The Bus as well. When a passenger comes in, we can greet him by pressing a certain key. It is not necessary to build dialogs (it is not necessary).

Let's say a passenger entered, we pressed the "G" key. If the driver greets the passengers, this will also be reflected in XP (or money) at the end of the trip. If he was friendly and drove the bus carefully, he will receive more XP or money.

• Anonymous

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Your wishes and ideas The Bus“ zu „Your wishes and ideas «The Bus»“ geändert.
  • With the Map editor finally coming with "The Bus" their is a high chance to see something like that.

What i realy hope to see, are good physics. As close as they could come to "Omsi 2" and "Lotus". What we saw from the first videos were a good move in the right direction. Not more, not less. If they dont improve on that, its a no-buy for me. Also the implamentation of "real weather" is neccesary for a ambitious simulator like that.

greets, have a nice sunday.

• I would like to see in the game a medical examination before the trip, so that the driver was checked for alcohol or drug intoxication. I would also like to be able to go somewhere to relax after a work shift, for example, to a bar, cafe, cinema, concert hall or fitness room.

I would also like to be able to throw hooligans and brawlers out of the bus. Valuables that passengers leave on the bus can be taken to a special lost and found office and the driver will receive a small bonus for this.

Conclude contracts with various companies and receive money from them for advertising placed on the bus.

Employees can express dissatisfaction with the management of the company and organize a strike.

Minor repairs are possible right during the route.

A large electronic scoreboard in the center of managing the success of your friends and company employees.

Buying an apartment and the opportunity to have a pet or, in extreme cases, a wife, who will take all your money from you)))

79810435_2828434170509965_6196015289742655488_o.jpg79787378_2828432597176789_5227195307715985408_o.jpg

• Sounds more like Sims than a bus simulator. And, how many managers have u ever seen, that lead a bigger bus company and are also driving the bus by themself? None! Also, if u want to have a wife and all that stuff, go play sims or the even better game called "reallife". Has some awesome graphics as well ;). They should focus on finishing the real game instead of implementing features, that mby just 0,1% of the players would actually use.

Kicking out hooligans and brawlers sounds like a cool feature to be implementate in future updates. But not that many times that it gets annoying (like in Bus Simulator 2018). Only in night shifts and only just in every 20th shift or so. It doesnt happen that often tbh.

• Buying an apartment and the opportunity to have a pet or, in extreme cases, a wife, who will take all your money from you)))

:D:thumbup:

Great ideas guys! And for me also dreams. I also really want more live realistic sounds and bus physics, as in one of the simulations that Surtur listed <3

DavidGamer401 I also really hope that someday such DLCs will appear. These cities are beautiful, like many others around the world.

I think that every forum member would really like to see their city as a DLC. In the meantime, I'm really looking forward to the main simulator, because I really like Berlin. I will be happy to transport passengers who are in a hurry to work or on any business :)

Extrasuperkev isn't long to wait. In August, they promised interesting news about The Bus project 8o

Maximus I love your ideas that exist in the real world :thumbup:

I would also add a small idea of creating a wheelchair passenger with a disability. And the driver's assistance when boarding the bus.

You should also take into account the occupancy of the bus. To have an overcrowded salon when people were returning from work :)

I liked the idea of the club :thumbup:

There is a dance party at flashbass.fm every Friday. This can and should be used!

For example, every Friday the driver (player) goes to the club, pays for the entrance ticket and comes to the dance party. For each hour, the player is awarded XP or points go, which later unlock the achievement in STEAM :thumbup:

I don't know what exactly will be in The Bus. But I really want that at the end of the route you can change the board on the bus for the return trip and then follow the route. At the end of the day, it would be necessary to return to the depot and return the bus.

For me, the biggest setback is when, after the end of the first route, a menu appears, where we are offered to choose a different route and the bus ends up in a different place. This loses the realism and all the beauty of the game.

Thanks guys for your comments!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Hi guys, lots of ideas around here, loving it! To be clear, the game won't be released in August. You will receive more information about the game itself during Games Com Online. In fact, you will get as much to see and hear as never before, so you can get excited about that :) For now, there won't be a comment from TML regarding the release date. Cheers!

• Make the game much more realistic, for example

That it will really be possible to train / eat in restaurants and more, for the reason in tourist bus simulator, it was not like that in my opinion with the game will be more realistic it will add to his experience, even add more places because it is online game, you can go out with friends for example see a movie or all similar things

• That's exactly what I meant, Quarney :)

In August, only information about the project itself will appear. Even if there is at least some hint of a release date at the exhibition in August, there will be a lot of time for beta testing and finalizing the new simulator. I and many others here on the forum understand this :)

We look forward to it! :love:

• Hi guys, lots of ideas around here, loving it! To be clear, the game won't be released in August. You will receive more information about the game itself during Games Com Online. In fact, you will get as much to see and hear as never before, so you can get excited about that :) For now, there won't be a comment from TML regarding the release date. Cheers!

Which year? :p

Make the game much more realistic, for example

That it will really be possible to train / eat in restaurants and more, for the reason in tourist bus simulator, it was not like that in my opinion with the game will be more realistic it will add to his experience, even add more places because it is online game, you can go out with friends for example see a movie or all similar things

Sitting in a bar, restaurant, or own bsunes tower, plane the tour next week/hours,.... for example "BusBetriebsSimulator" 3D....

• SchlauMarvi release date has been discussed more than once by many user contributors in these threads:

Presenting: The BUS

Lasst uns über The BUS quatschen

The Bus - Spring 2020 Sneak Peek (Alpha Build)

At the moment there is no official and exact release date. But if you calculate approximately, then this is either the end of 2020 or 2021. The development of the simulator is currently underway and no one can give exact figures regarding the year or release date :)

• Maybe you can really add an option that the bus can get stuck, or it will show you a particular problem in the dashboard and you will need to fix it,

Or for example adding a ticketing device and similar things, things that really happen on a daily basis.

• Code
    I can't wait for the bus to come out. I hope that the driving physics and sounds are at least at the level of omsi 2. It would also be nice to get DLC out on important European cities (such as Rome, Paris, etc.) with an official bus line and bus.
  • I have another idea, to eliminate the possibility of moving and turning on lights and everything related to buttons inside the bus, and even add to the door (front door only) open and close button when you get off the bus, and put everything in the buttons inside the bus to give the most realistic feeling.