Your wishes and ideas for "The Bus"

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• It would be great to make "The Bus" temperature controlled in the future :thumbup:

Most buses have window vents and hatches, and when the temperature in the passenger compartment rises, you could open the vents, hatches or doors of the bus to reduce the temperature. Then you would not have to turn on the air conditioner every time on the bus, which is very noisy :rolleyes:

This will add even more realism, especially in the winter season, when passengers will complain about the cold in the cabin or in the summer when they get hot. And it will be enough to open the front door or vents in the cabin to ventilate.

There is such a function in the already existing bus simulator, which most of us know. In my opinion, this feature will have a huge advantage not only in The Bus, but also in FBS and TBS, which is sorely lacking 8o

• Seen the video by Jimmi Dali on gameplay and it looks a lot better than FBS and TBS combined. So kudos there.

What I hope for is the the same destination screens now used by BVG. As that still looks like FBS and less original. Also, no screens of the DD Lion’s City and VDL ?

https://flic.kr/p/SjB7Lf

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• I hope we get other cities as a dlc for example the city of Porto(Grande Porto) in Portugal could be nice , for example her a video

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Line 901 Valadares(V.N Gaia)-Trindade(Porto)

https://www.stcp.pt/en/travel/lines/

• It turns out that not only in Russia they like fast driving ^^:thumbup:

Yes, the route is, of course, very difficult. You need to have a lot of experience to fit into such turns and pass within inches of parked cars :S

But such routes, in my opinion, are very interesting in terms of driving :)

• Passing in the D.Luis I with the bus is someting ^^ and there is another with a mercedes bus

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• The position of this camera is good. I can understand the behavior of the bus well.

• I an not sure if this has been mentioned and happy positivity to all for tomorrow.

We would like as bus enthusiasts, more emphasis on being able to import our own buses / streets & crossings into The Bus or have the tools to map junctions out. Also the expansion into Left Hand Traffic, Right hand drive buses, if possible. There is a market for it, Aerosoft know this as they tried to get the one we have already as an open source to improve it further.

I hope, though, more simulator (realistic) less arcade, if you want Arcade, sorry, but play an arcade game. We would like realism! Like the London map for OMSI, as a Londoner myself that map and it’s buses are SPOT on!

I love what you’re doing with the Bus and I cannot wait for it; just we hope for no more arcade

• I an not sure if this has been mentioned and happy positivity to all for tomorrow.

We would like as bus enthusiasts, more emphasis on being able to import our own buses / streets & crossings into The Bus or have the tools to map junctions out. Also the expansion into Left Hand Traffic, Right hand drive buses, if possible. There is a market for it, Aerosoft know this as they tried to get the one we have already as an open source to improve it further.

I hope, though, more simulator (realistic) less arcade, if you want Arcade, sorry, but play an arcade game. We would like realism! Like the London map for OMSI, as a Londoner myself that map and it’s buses are SPOT on!

I love what you’re doing with the Bus and I cannot wait for it; just we hope for no more arcade

The Bus is in Berlin, so left hand traffic is impossible

• I think it’s useless sharing a positive sentiment on these platforms. A future vision is not a bad idea, only a poorly executed idea. The Bus is Berlin, yes I do know that Christian04 I’ve been following this map and it’s progression since it was announced a long while ago. Also have been playing these simulators since the days of MSTS so I know what I am talking about....

I digress before I say something unpleasant. I hope that the realism is there as there’s a lot of talk within the community.

• As you wrote as "we" I assume you are either a alpha tester or somehow in the development team so, wouldnt it be the best to let the players decide what they want? Like, you can toggle the integration of these buses in FBS/TBS on or off via setting in the menu? Maybe the best way is to do a community poll? you could suggest the devs those solutions^^

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi

Surtur - In the interests of fairness if it's decided that the citybuses are not appropriate for Fernbus, then it's highly likely they will remain only for "The Bus", currently we have way more important things than deciding about whether the citybuses will come to FBS/TBS, of course like I mentioned earlier the community will have ample time to raise ideas/features/suggestions etc... when "The Bus" is in Early Access, right now our sole focus is prepping "The Bus" for Early Access, and the solutions you have proposed are unfortunately not possible, if we added a on/off switch for this in the main menu, sooner or later people would want on/off switches for everything, so that is not possible, as for a community vote like I said in the interests of fairness to those who only own either FBS or TBS it's highly unlikely we would release the citybuses for TBS without FBS.

Best Regards.

• Is it possible to add in menu - "disable" pop-up camera window "open doors and etc"? Not enough yet from the FBS and TBS games. I disable all hint-interface information. It reduces realism for me. And again I see these windows in "The Bus".