Your wishes and ideas for "The Bus"

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Scooby,

We understand it can be a little boring but we spelled out our plans for early access very clearly at the start, the community was well informed of the phases and what each phase would bring.

Best Regards.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I understand you too, but nothing tangible for months. You should have been able to give us a little something.

That's because we had nothing to share apart from updates etc..., as soon as we have something new to share, we always share it as soon as possible :)

Kind Regards.

• I would really like to see the same bus shaking in the bus simulator as in this video sometime in the future :)

:!:This is a montage! I took my video as an example and added camera shake and some new sounds :S

The bus goes by the rails

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

And this is the usual shaking on a rough road

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hey, I would expect some features like the standing passengers in the bus(I saw it is already in Backblog, but not planned), the working "Zeitanzeige an den Haltstellen" and NPCs that ride bikes in the bike zone on the street. And I'm also looking forward to the feature "real-time traffic". Then we don't have to set traffic flow always by ourselves.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey, I would expect some features like the standing passengers in the bus(I saw it is already in Backblog, but not planned), the working "Zeitanzeige an den Haltstellen" and NPCs that ride bikes in the bike zone on the street. And I'm also looking forward to the feature "real-time traffic". Then we don't have to set traffic flow always by ourselves.

Hi,

Everything in the backlog is planned, just not decided when it will happen, NPCs won’t be able to ride bicycles, too complex to implement and could you please explain “real time traffic” there’s no such feature and what your describing makes no sense.

Kind Regards.

• Hello, it's a shame that there are no cyclists. yet OMSi 2 does it very well in terms of Hamburg Hafen City, lines 109, 688, 111 and 6 ... moreover I would very much like to see these bus lines reproduced in The Bus Hamburg. ;)

• Hi,

Everything in the backlog is planned, just not decided when it will happen, NPCs won’t be able to ride bicycles, too complex to implement and could you please explain “real time traffic” there’s no such feature and what your describing makes no sense.

Kind Regards.

Hey,

Now we have to set the 'AI Traffic Density' by ourselves in the game. For 'real time traffic' I mean, for example, we can get the 'real time traffic density' from google Map(on which road the traffic density is heavy/heavy traffic jam) and then the real-time traffic density can be simulated.

And as asked, will the 'Zeitanzeige' of bus stations work?? Now there is nothing showed on the Zeitanzeige. It would be perfect if it works!

(Zeitanzeige is the thing on many bus stations that shows the passengers 'which bus' in 'how many minutes' comes)

Regards

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Smallhorse,

adding real time AI Traffic density would be a undertaking, and the game would have to adjust traffic on the go, it will require things to be added which we can't tackle right now, maybe later.

The Person who was supposed to do that no longer works at TML and it hasn't been done by another person yet, hopefully it will come at some point :)

Kind Regards.

• Hello everyone, have seen that TML Studios is bringing new features and bug fixes to The Bus. However, the Zoologischer Garten station is very well replicated with the bus stops but yes there is a but. .It seems a little empty to me for the moment: no passenger information on the next buses because when we compare the game with the real photos of the station it looks weird. .but TML Studios is doing a great job on this game which is improving....Very good jobs

• Hello, I would like to add a suggestion to the developer of The Bus: will these audio sounds be added in the future to make the game more immersive? Line 200 video youtube :

Externer Inhalt m.youtube.com

Thanks you:)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Unfortunately there are some difficulties obtaining the license for these as the original Voice Actress has retired and the BVG wasn't particularly helpful. Additionally, all these sounds are now outdated and have been replaced.

TL;DR We have been looking into options for a while. What we've got is good enough for now.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello, however, these audio sounds exist in the OMSI 2 game and the X10 card which adds great realism to the game;)

Hi,

You can ask as much as you want, we’ve explained that’s not possible, so it seems what we have for now is going to have to be sufficient. :)

Kind Regards.