Update 26 BETA - Available Now

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

• Time for a new BETA update!

We fixed and added quite a lot for you, f.ex. a new lighting and sky system, an updated repaint package and a completed Italian localization.

You can see the complete changelog for Update 26 BETA here:

---

Please create backup copies of your savegame files before switching to BETA Update 26. Due to a new engine version, savegames are not compatible between Fernbus Simulator 1.25 and Fernbus Simulator 1.26

---

ATTENTION: This is a BETA update. Technical problems, instability of the game as well as bugs during gameplay can be possible.

How to install the beta version of the update?

Quite easily:

1. In your Library, you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Fernbus Simulator"
    2. In the drop-menu, you click on the entry "Properties"
    3. In the window "Fernbus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"
    4. In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"
    5. Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away
    6. After downloading the update you can start the Fernbus Simulator via the "PLAY" button
    7. In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update

---

Changelog 1.26.35189

• Italian localization completed
    • Optimization of performance and streaming
    • New light, sky and weather system added
    • Seat and driver camera settings are now independent for each vehicle
    • New grass vegetation
    • Added grass on the edge of the highway and federal road sections
    • Starting in the “Free Play” mode in Karlsruhe now works again
    • Route at Steinhude revised
    • With digital tickets in shuttle mode, passengers now show the correct graphics on their smartphone
    • Some graphical bug fixes
    • Preparations for new DLC

DLC France

• Route at Nante revised
    • Route at Toulouse revised
    • Route between Lyon and Geneva revised

DLC Anniversary Repaint Package

• Repaints for all variants of Scania Touring added (thanks to DavidGamer401)
  • FYI: in the eastern part of Germany we have lost some grass. This will of course be fixed within this BETA and as soon as possible. You don't need to send us bug reports for this :)

Best regards

• Fernbus BETA 1.26.35189

First Impressions:

- Upon first inspection, issues I have reported have been rectified, this is because you've raised your game since the start of 2020, in spite of their being a global emergency, the net result is there are improvements across the entire game, granted I haven't checked for everything I reported yet (Don't worry I will be :P), but some things were immediately noticeable, like DLC Scania Touring Rear issues being fixed, Spelling mistakes on the world map when in English Language have been corrected, and performance has once again seen improvements.

Right now i'm very happy!!

Kind Regards.

• Not all reports have been implemented yet, but we tried to fix most of them. But don't worry, the BETA just started, there will be plenty of time for fixes. Regards

• well, i guess i spoted a hint but im not sure :D something got renamed in the Bus selection :)

Overall i have to say, i love the new grass!! Its realy beautiful and fits better to german vegetation. Some variety in terms of size would be cool for the next updates, but thats not mandatory at the moment.

To the lightning: I drove from hamburg to hannover at clear sunshine (31.07.2020 at midday) and it all started to flicker. Its kinda annoying but to be honest mostly appeared when driving slow.

Settings: 130% res scaling

all epic except AA thats set to off.

• Hello

After update 26 BETA;

- There is a house or something like that on the road between Bremen and Hamburg 32 km remaining to Hamburg. :)
    - All mods are inactive.(black busses)

that's all for now :)

- After digging around in 1.26 BETA, the map is absolutely littered with Grass, too much to picture, I’ve done some of it, but TML will need to try and find what you can, this ones going to be a team effort 8)

Unfortunately I’m not at home now until tomorrow, so more specific feedback w/ screenshots of locations containing imperfection will be published then.

Kind Regards.

• Thanks for another Beta. I hope that far from next month it will be refined until its launch. :*8):thumbup:

The paintings (Mods) are all in black.

Now I will have to return to the previous version.

I was doing a check on a painting that I will publish tomorrow (day 1). :(

I will have to wait until this problem is fixed to test the Beta. ;(

Imperfections:

- Grass on the pavement on a street in Rouen (Screenshots 1/2)

- Grass/Flowers on a street in Rouen (Screenshots 3/4)

- Grass poking through a wall in Rouen (Screenshots 5/6)

- Grass on a road near the outskirts of Rouen (Screenshots 7/8)

- Incorrect German "Ausfahrt" exit signage on Motorway 29 West of Rouen (Screenshots 9/10)

- All Non-TML repaints don't render correctly, they all render Black

- When in the ticket sales section of the Drivers' PDA, the City "Geneva" is not spelt correctly, it's spelt with the German translation "Genf"

Major Issues:

- consistent screen flashing/popping random colours, causing display to be lost for about 1-3 seconds (This is why we have betas people, to solve issues like this :P)

Screenshots:

Screenshots 1/2

Screenshots 3/4

Screenshots 5/6

Screenshots 7/8

Screenshots 9/10

Other:

Quarney - I know it's the weekend, but a answer on Monday Morning would be very helpful, all this erroneously placed grass (e.g. Screenshots 1,3,5,7) (:EDIT: entire cities roads (e.g. Entry no* 22, screenshots 3,5 &6, Entry no* 25, Screenshots 1,3) are covered in Grass, and it gets much much worse, so far I've found the city of Kassels' roads are about 60-70% covered in grass, and there are probably more cities with the same grass issues, judging by the amount of Grass I've seen so far) is TML aware of it, (if your not aware, this is such a huge thing, software would help like for the tree removal in update 23/24 etc..., this has to be solved before Update 26 is released to the public) and will the grass be removed automatically in future BETA versions of Update 26, or do I and others need to report all the incorrectly placed grass we come across? :)

Kind Regards.

• Thank you work TML STUDIOS, the grass looks very beautiful and natural :):thumbup:

The lighting of the game is not good the sky shown in the film and photos, the film shows the faults of the game that I will describe.

Please watch the movie. The entire TML STUDIOS takes a few minutes.:thumbsup:

1.The beginning of the movie you can see how the image is flashing in the game what someone has already reported on the forum. Time movie 1.21 - 1.33

2.Too much reflection spoils the color of the vehicle.

3.Black buses, all the ones we have painted.

4.The current image is too white, it loses sharpness and the colors of the game, the earlier version was much better, now it's milk,fog , the image looks. Much better in Tourist bus simulator.

5.The game menu is now slower ,sometimes it locks up

6.Winter snow - when we choose after loading it rains, only the selection from the smartphone causes the snow.

7.You can clearly see where I'm going from and you can see the grass on the street in my movie. City Kassel - time movie 5.39 - 5.46

you can clearly see how this brightness fog spoils the picture quality. for comparison, at the bottom, a photo from the old version of the game looks much more beautiful and you have to return to that TML STUDIOS. Nice sky, asphalt, everything is much nicer except for vegetation no fog and brightness here a beautiful natural image colors sharpness, this is missing very much I hope you will improve it because it is very important, everything that I describe also.

Martin 40 Bus - the new 1.26 lighting update is more realistic than 1.25, why do you want a return to something that’s not realistic, the new lighting is fantastic, good work TML, it’s very beautiful, and now feels like I’m living in the game <3

Kind Regards.

• serdar_u DavidGamer401 they have the same image as me, i.e. very bright the fog spoils the real view it is perfectly visible in the pictures and film, the bottom photo is much more beautiful than the present one I think that TML STUDIOS sees it and it will fix it because they learn themselves experimenting with the lighting of the game and the sky, as evidenced by the still bad image in the tourist bus simulator, I want them to improve the image because it really spoils the current image CuzzystyleTV , only the vegetation is correct, there are also serious other errors in my report.