Time for a new BETA update!
We fixed and added quite a lot for you, f.ex. a new lighting and sky system, an updated repaint package and a completed Italian localization.
You can see the complete changelog for Update 26 BETA here:
Please create backup copies of your savegame files before switching to BETA Update 26. Due to a new engine version, savegames are not compatible between Fernbus Simulator 1.25 and Fernbus Simulator 1.26
ATTENTION: This is a BETA update. Technical problems, instability of the game as well as bugs during gameplay can be possible.
How to install the beta version of the update?
- In your Library, you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Fernbus Simulator"
- In the drop-menu, you click on the entry "Properties"
- In the window "Fernbus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"
- In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"
- Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away
- After downloading the update you can start the Fernbus Simulator via the "PLAY" button
- In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update
- Italian localization completed
- Optimization of performance and streaming
- New light, sky and weather system added
- Seat and driver camera settings are now independent for each vehicle
- New grass vegetation
- Added grass on the edge of the highway and federal road sections
- Starting in the “Free Play” mode in Karlsruhe now works again
- Route at Steinhude revised
- With digital tickets in shuttle mode, passengers now show the correct graphics on their smartphone
- Some graphical bug fixes
- Preparations for new DLC
- Route at Nante revised
- Route at Toulouse revised
- Route between Lyon and Geneva revised
DLC Anniversary Repaint Package
- Repaints for all variants of Scania Touring added (thanks to DavidGamer401)