Aerosoft NextSim22

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Oh yes, in this case Early Access is a great choice.

People have big expectations for The Bus. And by evolving much more players in the development it's a great chance to form the experience how the community thinks it should be.

This requires good communication and TML is one of the best in communicating with their fans.

I'm really looking forward getting my hands on The Bus and helping to improve the game. And hopefully some BVG employees will give their input to make the Berlin buses and systems feel as most realistic als possible.

:)

• The gameplay of The Bus made us all very happy :love:

Some of us have watched each video many times, almost rubbing it into holes.

And surely some have already learned the route from start to finish ^^

In this regard, I had an idea about this :/

Why not use this as an achievement on Steam, where the player needs to travel any route from start to finish without using a navigator? On the one hand, it may be like a joke, but if you look closely, I would be very happy with such an achievement on Steam. It can even be done in an early version. The real fan will definitely get it. Well, it's like a wish, but in general, see for yourself 8o

• There will be an AerosoftNextSim in 2021 too. Aerosoft published a Trailer today:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Ryan [TML-Online Team]

Hat den Titel des Themas von „A notification: Aerosoft Next Sim“ zu „Aerosoft NextSim21 - 26th August“ geändert.
  • Crazy, almost a whole year has passed. How fast time flies. A year ago, we watched the presentation video for the "The Bus" simulator at Gamescom 2020, and now we ourselves got behind the wheel of the bus :S

Time cannot be stopped...

This year's exhibition is also impossible to miss. I wonder what they will show us this time.

Possibly TML-Studios will give a second phase presentation for "The Bus" ;)

Nobody knows about this now. These are just my guesses and desire! :)

And how it will actually be, we will find out very soon, namely at the end of this summer8o

Until then, let's enjoy the start of the summer season.

Sea, sun, beauty 8)

• Sea sun beauty and The Bus:lol:

• it's even the first version of tramsim, so these clips are used from the previous nextsim video.

• That’s the link for the NextSim Livestream:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Like last year, I cut out a portion of the TML-Studios presentation from the full-fledged Gamescom 2021 online exhibition, slightly improving the sound :)

If you don't have time to watch the entire event, then this video is for you.

The video recording already contains processed automatic subtitles that need to be enabled in the video settings ;)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• mk0

Hat das Thema geschlossen.
  • Ryan [TML-Online Team]

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Aerosoft NextSim21 - 26th August“ zu „Aerosoft NextSim22“ geändert.