Advice about Fernbus Coach Simulator

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Hello forum!

I want to get a advice for this game in future.

1. I want to launch multiplayer meaning be able to play multiple people on a server.

2. I heard many suggestions to get more buses like that VDL futura FDD-2,Irizar I8 or Setra TopClass S 531-DT in completation I want to get in plus all variety TopClass & Neoplan Cityliner and Tourliner.

• Welcome to the forum! :)

It's unlikely that multiplayer will come to Fernbus since the game would've had to have that in mind when building it from the ground up.

TML-Studios implemented multiplayer in the beginning phases of its upcoming game, The BUS, which is why its possible there.

I remember TML suggesting a few years ago that someone might be able to create a multiplayer mod, like TruckersMP for ETS2/ATS, but without modding tools I don't see that as a possibility.

With regards to more bus variations, TML are constantly working on new bus models so more variations are coming. Take a look at the upcoming MAN Lion's Coach 3rd Generation DLC if you haven't already. ;)

Make sure to add future suggestions, wishes and ideas in this thread to help keep the forum clean. 8)

• Hi there!

Thanks for your suggestions, but Dynek explained it very well already :)

We've got many vehicles in our pipeline already, so just have to wait and see. Next up is our MAN Lion's Coach 3rd Gen.

Best regards

I am closing this thread now.

• Quarney

Closed the thread.