The Bus - official information

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • DenisVarlamov88 Fabian wrote that he has no plans to add subtitles to this video, although other videos have subtitles. This is like disrespecting the non-English speaking part of the community. In the Russian community, people are waiting for news about The BUS and this video would be very useful, but now there is no point in publishing it. I am very sorry that the publisher, represented by Aerosoft, treats its own community in this way.:|

• DenisVarlamov88 Fabian wrote that he has no plans to add subtitles to this video, although other videos have subtitles. This is like disrespecting the non-English speaking part of the community. In the Russian community, people are waiting for news about The BUS and this video would be very useful, but now there is no point in publishing it. I am very sorry that the publisher, represented by Aerosoft, treats its own community in this way.:|

It's difficult. Fabians is not just "fabian", he is the manager or whatever from aerosoft. He is responsible to give devdiaries from different game each time in German and English. Which is not that easy. He is also working with devs who have issues. Like that game called: On the road, he had to go and contact playstation, logitech, etc to fix a issue that the game had before. Because the game was ported to console but with many bugs. He has probably some other things to worry about. If i'm not mistaken, André even said that he had zero time to even make any devdiary as he was moving and he had to much work to keep up with that he didn't even had time to update the community. So he has not much time on his hands. I do feel you however. But it is just impossible to translate the game in to every language possible. Because, if you ask for Russian, somebody else is going to ask for French, somebody else is going to nag about Dutch, etc. But again, I get you point :).

• I understand as it’s useful to hear in ones own language but it depends on resources, do they have a russian member to translate? Probably, probably not. When I’ve been abroad I try to learn the language, playing OMSI helped me further learn German, and the Polish maps helped me learn some words. It’s long but if russian speakers live on this forum. Help, offer to translate. Most of you all can read and write english so...

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• hadi I just asked for German subtitles for the video, they can be translated into any language in the video settings, the translation will not be accurate, but it is quite possible to understand what the video is about. The fact is that the situation turned out that the video came out without such subtitles and most of the community that does not speak English was left without information and of course it was very offensive, but now subtitles have appeared in the video and now this issue is settled. I am very grateful to Fabian that such videos are released, but I am also sure that everyone should have access to information and that the community should not be divided into those who speak English and those who do not speak English. We are many and we are all from completely different countries and we speak different languages, but we are all united by a love for TML-Studios games and we are all a community. I lead the Russian community for TML-Studios games in Russia and I was waiting for this video in order to share it with subscribers and when I did not find subtitles in the video I felt hurt both for myself and for everyone who was waiting for this video, which is why I am so acute reacted.

Publisher Aerosoft needs to understand that TML-Studios games are played by people all over the world and the community is not only made up of players from Germany and Europe, so some effort needs to be made to convey the message to everyone. Perhaps you need to add another format, for example text, because any text is very easy to translate into any language, which cannot be said about video. For example, a new video comes out and it is accompanied by a concise - brief retelling here on the forum. Only the most important can be indicated in the text and then the information will become available to everyone.

I did not want to offend or accuse anyone of something in my own words, I respect Fabiаn and the great work he has done, I understand that he is a very busy person and I want to thank him very much for the added subtitles. But I also always talk about the problem if it exists and I will talk about it even if Angela Merkel is in front of me.

• But I also always talk about the problem if it exists and I will talk about it even if Angela Merkel is in front of me.

This last sentence is just gold :D. But I feel you my friend just wanted to tell everybody how busy the guy is and always was ;)

• In order to make the environment in The Bus even more real, we are currently redesigning the buildings, among other things. Here is a little before and after comparison that you can see with one of the next BETAs in the game.

• In order to make the environment in The Bus even more real, we are currently redesigning the buildings, among other things. Here is a little before and after comparison that you can see with one of the next BETAs in the game.

Just a simple question, these changes are using shaders to increase the depth or changes on the 3D models?

• Where is that?

Those familiar with The Bus will of course recognize two of the pictures without any problems. But where are the other two? We are currently working at full speed on new routes and decorating the terrain so that you can soon explore new areas of The Bus.