The Bus - official information

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Because if it is released in the final third stage, many players who bought the digital version of "The Bus" in Steam in Early Access won't want to re-purchase the product at the increased price.

Am I understanding you right, that this is the scenario, when someone buys The Bus in EA in Steam, but when it's released they want to have the boxed version, so they'd have to buy the box for the full price?

Because they said if you get The Bus in EA at a low price, you will get every stage upgrade for free. So this question/proposal is just about wanting to get EA, but also the boxed version, right?

If that's the case, I guess this person really wants to support TML Studios and could spend the money twice.;)

• I know this may upset some of you but hear me out. I would prefer TML to finish the simulator rather than Early Access it. We've already seen games stay toooo long in Early Access and I really don't want to see the potential replacement for OMSI that Everyone in the bus sim community who are hardcore bus enthusiasts (proper hardcore, books, fleetnames, numbers the whole nine) see this stuck in Early Access rather than wait, release a fully finished game that may need an update here and there.

No Early Access, just work on it, finish it. It's like the beta releases, I really don't understand. I didn't pay to be a beta tester. I personally haven't got time. What I would like is a return to the old school, when you had to wait for it to be finished, you bought the CD Rom / Download and you just come in from work, tired and play and chill. Now you have to be a tester as well. That'll kill it off before you've even started.

I know it will upset many people here but, I wish not to see this highly expected game to be in Early Access, LOTUS did it and now look what's happened? ViewApp who were a primary dev for LOTUS has now released their own Simulator.

Let's get back to when it had to go through many channels of proofing before we, who are part of the EULA, got to play it. STEAM is making Devs cut corners and I do not want to see that for The Bus.

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• No Early Access, just work on it, finish it.

Well, i must say, thats way to late to say it :lol:. Why you might ask, well, Because they have a publisher aerosoft, they need to talk to them first before making any decision.

So instead of saying wait till its good to get released, is a bit easy to say especially because tml isn't a big studio, so they need to have customer feedback before releasing any game, which is someting good, instead of rushing like fernbus and tourist bus simulator, this is the best option that they have. And also be happy, the game isn't going to cost the full release price, first its start off cheap and then the more they get to the full release, then the people who just tuned in, need to pay the full price, while we got it for cheap and just waited the fases without paying anything extra, which is a nice thing. But i get you're point. But times have changed, where are the time when you got a cd game, but never got game updates? Well, time have changed.

PS: i'm not bad, just wanted to comment :P

I know it will upset many people here but, I wish not to see this highly expected game to be in Early Access, LOTUS did it and now look what's happened? ViewApp who were a primary dev for LOTUS has now released their own Simulator.

Well, good comparison you have, because what Viewapp did was a nice step they made, now they have more experience to make, thats why the game has so many bugs to fix, but they promised so many things and i see that they now are more "reliable" (if thats even the right word to use) than when they where with LOTUS. They even have a so called "devupdate" where they talk every two weeks about things that are going to come in the game, just wow! Many people should learn from such devs, yeay they are not the best, but good enough for me :). And also, LOTUS has ZERO(!) future in the game.

but i'm not here to make arguments, just wanted to respond on you're comment ^^

• Guys, no one is forcing you to buy the game in Early Access. If this approach is unacceptable for you, then just wait for the finished and full version of the game to be released. Early Access will be of interest to enthusiasts and those players who want to help TML-Studios develop a game. I don't see anything wrong with that.

• Guys, no one is forcing you to buy the game in Early Access. If this approach is unacceptable for you, then just wait for the finished and full version of the game to be released. Early Access will be of interest to enthusiasts and those players who want to help TML-Studios develop a game. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Thats what i wanted/was trying to say :)

I'm not against the idea, in fact, i'm definitely going to buy the game!

• Hi guys,

thanks for your feedback regarding the EA of The Bus.

I can totally understand that, due to bad experiences, some are very sceptical or even against it.

Right now, it is the best decision for us because we made very good experiences with beta testing (which is always voluntarily) and receiving input and feedback from the players. It is always appreciated and can lead to something great. The journey of development and improvement of FBS is in big parts thanks to you players. I think many players have fun checking on bugs and be part of the team. So to each their own, but we won't deny us a chance to get some insight into the player perspective (there is a beautiful word in German called "betriebsblind") and the users the chance to participate in the development of a new game.

And just to reassure everyone, we are very very determined to complete The Bus and not letting it die in early access. We've worked constantly on FBS and TBS in the last years although we could have left it as it is, maybe that is giving you a sense of how we will handle things with The Bus.

Best regards

• Btw, is their anything new to announce? :)

• I think Maximus mistook what I said, but I knew i’d upset someone, but i’ve been seeing what’s been going on with platforms lately and Early Access sadly hasn’t panned out well.

I appreciate Quarney’s response as it’s the manner I expected in feedback; just a concern that there’s been many a good start but not followed through. Glad that isn’t the case!

• I was interested to know, how the announcer sounds like on the berlin busses, when i found the first video on youtube, i founded something interesting.

I think this guy that you are about to hear, sound like Chris from TML STUDIOS, or is that just me?

I've linked the video at the right time that he is about to speak.

Sorry Quarney, don't know where to put this video, if this is allowed even here, but was interested to know if this is really Chris

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• He's voice reminds me the announcement of Fernbus Sim which also presented by him!

yes, i just want, when the announcement get in the bus, i want the version with his voice, i miss his devdiary videos a little bit now 8o

• Why can't we have the official announcer from BVG, or is she too expensive :D

I look forward to seeing if people will expand the Berlin map to include the M29 or M46

• Are there any new videos or any information about something that is about to be added? It really intrigues me :D

I asked the same question, quarney stated that we will get more content "at the end of month" and also more in 2020.