The Bus - official information

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Ok and In principle it would be like servers like this that I could see against who is on a particular server and go in there and play with it?

* And I have another question, can anyone buy the early access to the game?

Thanks for answer :)  Quarney

• Even though there is still work to do on the cab of the Enviro 500 MMC, i'm now working on mapping the exterior body ready for repainting. Here's a version of the Swiss Postauto (Yes it's not accurate due to the double doors at the front). You may notice that the image is doubled at the front as I'm mirroring the front and rear to ensure an even texture map. Enjoy for now.

• Not long until the Early Access of The Bus! In 3 weeks, the time has come and you can navigate your bus through the German capital Berlin. In order not to miss the moment and to be one of the first to start the journey, put The Bus on your wishlist.

We hope you are looking forward to the release as much as we are?

External Content store.steampowered.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We are happy to announce that the Early Access price for #TheBus will be € 25.95.

So when it starts on March 25, 2021, you can get the game at this price without paying again later (except for any DLC). The initial price is therefore € 25.95 and will be gradually increased in the course of Early Access; more information will be available on this at a later date.

Here are the prices for some other countries:

• $24.99
    • £21.95
    • pуб.749
    • R$59.99 (Braz. Real)
    • ¥3,000 (Jap. Yen)
    • TL59.00 (Turk. Lira)
    • ¥99 (Chin. Yuan)
    • zł119.99 (Pol. Zloty)
  • 19 days left until the release of «The Bus» 8o

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• that tells me well, but I'm afraid that the right and left directional arrows on the steering wheel g29

does not work for looked left and right

already to report on fernbus and tourits bus

the team does not want to make the effort to make it work for me

maybe it works well with you but still not with me;)

I hope not reposted bug on the new game;)

• * I was thinking of something that could fit as a DLC for further development, if we are already in the idea of berlin, then I thought of adding later only buses that are in Berlin, the intention is not to add all the DLC from Fernbus / tbs but to add unique buses, which are in Berlin,In fact, my intention is that buses
    exist today in Berlin, and not the previous DLC, but to make something unique just for this game, so that it will differentiate it from others

* And another idea, later to add maps that have a border with Berlin, and allow the expansion of the map and travel