The Bus - official information

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• * I was thinking of something that could fit as a DLC for further development, if we are already in the idea of berlin, then I thought of adding later only buses that are in Berlin, the intention is not to add all the DLC from Fernbus / tbs but to add unique buses, which are in Berlin,In fact, my intention is that buses
    exist today in Berlin, and not the previous DLC, but to make something unique just for this game, so that it will differentiate it from others

* And another idea, later to add maps that have a border with Berlin, and allow the expansion of the map and travel

It could be that you aren't in the Discord, because there stands that the BVG MAN DD and VDL Citea will be added. It could have been something new in your mind, but it was already mentioned.✌? Have a nice day

• It could be that you aren't in the Discord, because there stands that the BVG MAN DD and VDL Citea will be added. It could have been something new in your mind, but it was already mentioned.✌? Have a nice day

Oh good to know :D
    I really not in discord thats why i not see that (Join now to get updates) :)

• PNG files are quite large in size, and when I upload each photo, I look forward to when it opens, just like a child who is waiting for Santa Claus to appear ^^

There are 4 photos in total, but they show the entire current process as much as possible. And that's great! :thumbup:

I love that there will be ticket sales. It's great! :love:

And in this regard, it's time for me to ask the question again. I asked it a few months ago, perhaps during this time progress has already stepped forward, and I will ask again.

Quarney, will there be some kind of player profile in the first phase of early access that will include his mileage or points statistics?

I know that the economy awaits us at later stages of development, but will there be some miniature statistics, such as in TramSim (points for the passed routes)?

I believe this will generate community interest in the simulator for the long term as the simulator develops :)

In the photo, it seemed to me that the handrails in the bus were not in their places. The handrails, which are all right, are marked in green, and the handrails, which look strange, are outlined in red. Don't you think so?

HighResShot00014_2.jpg

Overall, I liked it and I'm really looking forward to the release of the simulator :):thumbup:

• im really hyped for this outstanding game!!! infact ive got butterflys thats how excited i feel right now and we havent had a bus sim thats 1 to 1 scale befor this is the game ill be playing alot :). p.s will there be a single bus aswell not just the bendy bus because if so thats gonna turn nasty for me lol.

also i like the way they you guys have done the cash machine also looks awesome and simple to use i hope for me anyways from looking at the awesome pics

• Offizieller Beitrag

In the photo, it seemed to me that the handrails in the bus were not in their places. The handrails, which are all right, are marked in green, and the handrails, which look strange, are outlined in red. Don't you think so?

HighResShot00014_2.jpg

Hey @DenisVarlamov88 - Yes, I just checked and they're misplaced, I forwarded this to a developer.

Thanks for bringing this up :)

Best Regards.

• Hi @DenisVarlamov88,

thanks for pointing the handrail issue out, good catch!

There won't be a player profile in the sense of accumulating points from the start of the EA, but it will be added during EA, at the latest when the economy system will be implemented.

Hi SimpleSim72, there will be a solo. If we can't finish it to the beginning of the EA, it will follow very very soon afterwards.

• That "monitors" (IDK the proper name of this) they are fully functional?

Also, I cant wait for March 25!!!

• That "monitors" (IDK the proper name of this) they are fully functional?

Also, I cant wait for March 25!!!

QUARNEY said (on discord, if you have that?) that the announcements will be working from the beginning, only, not the original sounds, so it means some computer voice that is going to be used until the real is going to dropped. But on the latest devupdate (btw, today there will be another one today at 18:00 CET) Gill said something about placeholders, so i guess its not really moving, its just static. But this is my guess, somebody from TML watching, i'll wait on the responds then :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

QUARNEY said (on discord, if you have that?) that the announcements will be working from the beginning, only, not the original sounds, so it means some computer voice that is going to be used until the real is going to dropped. But on the latest devupdate (btw, today there will be another one today at 18:00 CET) Gill said something about placeholders, so i guess its not really moving, its just static. But this is my guess, somebody from TML watching, i'll wait on the responds then :)

In an internal build the announcements have been recently enabled, of course they will continue to be worked on/improved, as for original sounds, I'm not familiar with them as I don't know the German transit system too well..., I will ask a dev for some more information.

Best Regards.

• In an internal build the announcements have been recently enabled, of course they will continue to be worked on/improved, as for original sounds, I'm not familiar with them as I don't know the German transit system too well..., I will ask a dev for some more information.

Best Regards.

But by "announcements have been recently enabled", you mean also the screen are working, like they know where you are, or are they just static?

• Offizieller Beitrag

But by "announcements have been recently enabled", you mean also the screen are working, like they know where you are, or are they just static?

Yes, I know it's not clear from the screenshots Quarney shared yesterday, but the Passenger Information Display is also working :)