The Bus - official information

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• We waited! :P

Our favorite video diary that will tell us about new and interesting events ;)

Yes, and by the way, according to tradition, the countdown ^^

There are 12 days left until the early access release of «The Bus» :love:8o

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• I watched the video and it's great that TML-Studios listens to user comments, and instantly.

Many of those who do not know German asked to make a video in English, and after a while a similar video appeared.

It's great! :thumbup:

I am not so critical of this, and using subtitles with automatic translation, I roughly understood the general essence.

Yes, real weather is very cool! It would be nice if there was real time, which would be synchronized on the computer ;)

Well, we will wait for the video next Saturday and see how Fabian cope with driving the bus ^^:D

• looking at how you can open windows from even the outside, looking at a camera instead of going to another view to see what you're passengers are doing inside the bus, having a computer (which for now doesn't work with the matrix at the front but later on will, so you set you're line on that screen and the matrix is set), it kind of looks like OMSI 2 but with a better future, thank you TML!

• ^^ I knew this guy would be blocked because he posted the video before anyone else. But nevertheless, I watched this video and enjoyed it a lot!

I am delighted that the simulator has rich bus sound effects and stunning graphics (as previously stated).

No, of course that's not all. The positive aspects can be enumerated endlessly, but fortunately there are no negative ones. It remains to check everything yourself personally :S

I am looking forward to the early access of «The Bus».

After all, there are already 11 days left 8o

• ^^ I knew this guy would be blocked because he posted the video before anyone else. But nevertheless, I watched this video and enjoyed it a lot!

I am delighted that the simulator has rich bus sound effects and stunning graphics (as previously stated).

No, of course that's not all. The positive aspects can be enumerated endlessly, but fortunately there are no negative ones. It remains to check everything yourself personally :S

I am looking forward to the early access of «The Bus».

After all, there are already 11 days left 8o

Damn it, i'm always to late :lol:

• There will be plenty of clips for you to look at as soon as the embargo is lifted for content creators. A whole cornucopia even! :)

It is actually better if the Lets Player have some time to prepare their videos instead of shooting them out as fast as they can to be able to compete.

Thanks @DenisVarlamov88 for keeping everyone up to date on the weekends concerning the RtR videos! It is really appreciated!

• Official Trailer for The Bus :love:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Official Trailer for The Bus :love:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

still 10 days to go :)

• Wow. The trailer is very cool. The time it took to create it was worth it. Personally, I am delighted with both the video and «The Bus» itself :love::thumbup:

• We seem to have been given a little Tuesday gift :)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com