The Bus - official information

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• I watched the last video from Fabian (video diary) and decided to pause watching all the videos (put my personal embargo ^^) until the early access of "The Bus", so that later I could get behind the wheel of the bus myself and experience all those sensations like the first time :love:

And by the way, I thought that Direct X 12 was only in the future. But I am very glad that the developers made it. It is very cool! And most importantly, modern! :thumbup:

As far as I know, even large companies cannot boast of using Direct X 12. So much for the result! It all depends not on the number of employees in the company, but on the desire to make it possible! ;):thumbup:

It's a pity that I won't be able to test it on my 1050 TI video card ^^

Perhaps someday I will experience direct x 12 in my favorite simulators :love:

• I watched the last video from Fabian (video diary) and decided to pause watching all the videos (put my personal embargo ^^) until the early access of "The Bus", so that later I could get behind the wheel of the bus myself and experience all those sensations like the first time :love:

And by the way, I thought that Direct X 12 was only in the future. But I am very glad that the developers made it. It is very cool! And most importantly, modern! :thumbup:

As far as I know, even large companies cannot boast of using Direct X 12. So much for the result! It all depends not on the number of employees in the company, but on the desire to make it possible! ;):thumbup:

It's a pity that I won't be able to test it on my 1050 TI video card ^^

Perhaps someday I will experience direct x 12 in my favorite simulators :love:

I did the same... Was watching Jimmy's Livestream thanks for the link provided by timothyrich1 but I decided to stop.

The game looks incredible, and I really, really liked what I was seeing, but I want to have that "surprise" when I open for the first time, kinda hard to explain.

My only concern is the performance, I'm seeing a lot of stutters, I know, I know it's still an alpha, but I'm afraid of not being able to run the game.

• Hello, is it true that Berlin Tegel Flughafen airport is permanently closed? it's a shame to have introduced a line that no longer exists. I would have appreciated a line with an airport open in the future. I hope the developers will make another route with an open airport. In any case, it is very promising. Does the TXL line still exist?;):)

• Hello, is it true that Berlin Tegel Flughafen airport is permanently closed? it's a shame to have introduced a line that no longer exists. I would have appreciated a line with an airport open in the future. I hope the developers will make another route with an open airport. In any case, it is very promising. Does the TXL line still exist?;):)

As Tegel is closed there's no need for a TXL line. However you have to consider that the Berlin portraied in The Bus is set in 2018.

• The closer the release of "The Bus" is, the more themes are created in Steam ^^

I was stunned when I saw so many new messages today ^^

1111.jpg

In the meantime, there are already 2 days left before the Early Access release 8o

The holiday will take place the day after tomorrow :love:

• Sprachen 1280x720.jpg

Here you will find all the languages that will be available in #TheBus at the beginning of Early Access. In the future, of course, we have more planned. Since there is NO finished game waiting for you at Early Access, but a version that will be further developed in the next 8-16 months, it can happen again and again that individual words are not yet fully translated. However, our translators will accompany us until the full release so that The Bus will be fully localized.