The Bus - official information

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • hmm, I've never been to Berlin, but as you know, I have a dream to visit this beautiful city.

I like the place under the dome in the first photo, and in the last 4th photo, the two buildings look like a theater.

Photos 2 and 3 - places that are already in the simulator and are located in the center of Berlin, not far from the Cathedral.

• hmm, I've never been to Berlin, but as you know, I have a dream to visit this beautiful city.

I like the place under the dome in the first photo, and in the last 4th photo, the two buildings look like a theater.

Photos 2 and 3 - places that are already in the simulator and are located in the center of Berlin, not far from the Cathedral.

the first one is the very famous "Sony Center". Sadly the architech of this very special building past away earlier this year.. Its also very well known for its awesome lighting at night

• It is actually quite nice, there are always a lot of things happening under this dome, like outdoor cinema in the summer months (in real life, not in the game)

The players will also be able to walk around there and see the building for themselves.

*Edited for clarification*

• Hello, it's just beautiful. What I notice, the updates are 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 ... Does that mean that we go to phase 2 after the 1.9 update? The updates bring fixes and interesting performance. the developers are doing an amazing job. I walk around Berlin every now and then in the game and there are some interesting places:)<3

Developers do wonders.

• MarcFRA not necessarily. After version 1.9 there could be a version 1.10, after that 1.11 and so on. Phase 2 will begin when all core features of phase 1 are completed, which could be the case at any 1.x version. ;)

• Hi MarcFRA, thanks for the kind words.

We can't calculate right now how many updates will come until Phase 2, but it could be very well go over 1.9, meaning 1.10 is absolutely a possibility.

• Hello, Hello, I don't know Berlin, but I recognize a statue of Napoleon. The realism is really pushed to the maximum, it's just magnificent. I look forward to phase 2 which will put a new bus and route;)I noticed an easter egg on a photo:)

• Oh yes, this is my favorite MAN Lion's City Double Decker bus on the new route. Very, very cool! I wish you success in your work! I am very happy :):thumbup:

• Here is the teased bus from yesterday again in a larger format ;)

It is of course the MAN Lion's City double-decker, which will be added to The Bus in phase two. You can also see part of the new Line 200, which is also being built.

• New video about the Bus:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.