Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey everyone!

Didn’t see a thread for Bus Simulator 21 so here it is! What do you think of the new Bus Simulator, I think that while it’s a huge improvement in many areas, it’s just copying TML studios, (e.g The Bus) and doesn’t bring anything to differ itself from The Bus, and being as it also uses UE4 if your going to use a common game engine, you need to utilise its abilities, don’t get me wrong, this isn’t a knock at stillalive or their games, I love Bus/Coach games in general, and also own Bus Simulator 16/18 and will probably buy Bus Simulator 21, but I’ve always preferred TML products over competitors and have no intentions of that changing, the Bus is going to be a fantastic Simulator and Bus Simulator 21 just doesn’t give me that “wow” factor that TML products give me.

What you guys think?

Kind Regards.

• Hi Ryan [TML-Online Team]. I watched Bus Simulator 21 gameplay last month. Here is the complete video (maybe someone hasn't seen it yet):

Gamescom 2020

There was also a video from Astragon, but there the driver does not know how to operate the bus at all 8|X/

:fbs-sign-123: My opinion on Bus Simulator 21 :)

The only thing I liked was smart car traffic and people.

Lots of people ... lots of people on the streets. Such a number of people, first of all, creates a lively atmosphere in the city and gives reality.

I also liked the various situations that arise on the bus and with passengers (passengers forget things, talk on the bus, travel without tickets, are late for the bus).

Otherwise, I didn't like the game. Yes, yes, it's a game. Not a simulator!

The bus control remained, as always, arcade, unrealistic, with parking bonuses, etc. Plus, all maps and cities in Bus 18 and Bus 21 are fictional. For me this is a very big minus! It's nice to drive around a real city, not a virtual one.

Also, the developers replied that there will be no change of seasons in Bus 21 (once again). That is, all the players will again have summer and nothing but summer.

In general, only locations and people have changed. In fact, this is the same Bus 18, only with a new map and again unrealistic buses.

And the buses are not realistic from physics to appearance. If you take a screenshot from the game, then it cannot be compared with a real-life bus.

In general, I like European buses more, but not American ones.

Also, the main disadvantage for me is that in Bus 18, at the end of the route, the player got into the menu and had to choose a new route :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: This disappoints me the most in all bus simulators :cursing:

I really love the way it was done at OMSI. When, at the end of the route, the player could choose a new route, set the IBIS without going to the main menu.

At the end of the route, you can wait until a new route starts or go to another stop.

For me it is very cool and realistic! :thumbup:

When I bought Bus 18 for the first time, I enjoyed traveling with other players on the network (multiplayer). This was the first bus simulator with multiplayer! That is why I bought it. But soon I was disappointed. I wrote about this on this forum. The problem was in multiplayer.

One day I went into the game and found that in my game company they went through all the tasks for me, bought buses that I did not want to buy =O:cursing: And I lost interest X/:thumbdown:

I got upset, deleted the game and returned the money for it. And now I do not regret it at all.

At the moment I really like the Tourist Bus Simulator and Fernbus Simulator (TML-Studios) and I also like the LOTUS-Simulator (Oriolus) (formerly OMSI).

It is these real simulators that I prefer and spend a lot of time. And I play with pleasure over and over again :love:

This is not an advertisement, but the true truth and my love for these simulators <3

And in 2021, The Bus: Berlin (early version) will be added to my list. And nothing will change my position :saint:

I am sure that my opinion will differ from the opinions of the participants in this forum. I shared my thoughts on this matter ;):)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Anonymous ()

• well, in bus sim 21 at the end of the route, you will have a chose to continue or to go to the menu, it is true about the seasons, they are working on it they said. We will see, i'm more interested in tramsim :love:

• @hadi - yeah TramSim should be good, and it released on 29th October, so will be buying that for sure! But Bus Simulator 21...., need more information on it before its released.

Kind Regards.

I'm also definitely going to buy tramsim, but about bus sim 21, if i had to option i think i will skip bus sim 21 and will buy "the bus" instead. Because the bus looks nicer and more realistic than bus sim 21. which is sad, because i always liked the bus sim series except for the physics, maybe. Because looking at their gamescome livestream, the physics do need quite a lot of work, indeed! It's like you are driving a go car or something it stops way to quick for my liking an when you have a accident, it's like nothing happend, but you still get find.

• After the pretty successful Bus Simulator 18, I was expecting much more than what was showcased in Bus Simulator 21. There was a massive leap between Bus Sim 16 and Bus Sim 18, but not so much between Bus Sim 18 and Bus Sim 21 it seems. This makes me quite disappointed as I actually enjoyed playing Bus Sim 18 and I was expecting more map extensions from the developers but they didn't really explore this opportunity; except for the one airport DLC. Instead, they're working on Bus Sim 21 which looks almost the same except the new American-style map and bus. They have the resources, but they lack the enthusiasm it seems.

• After the pretty successful Bus Simulator 18, I was expecting much more than what was showcased in Bus Simulator 21. There was a massive leap between Bus Sim 16 and Bus Sim 18, but not so much between Bus Sim 18 and Bus Sim 21 it seems. This makes me quite disappointed as I actually enjoyed playing Bus Sim 18 and I was expecting more map extensions from the developers but they didn't really explore this opportunity; except for the one airport DLC. Instead, they're working on Bus Sim 21 which looks almost the same except the new American-style map and bus. They have the resources, but they lack the enthusiasm it seems.

They promised updates for the game bus sim18, but even when the support ends of the game, i will keep playing it, because i know already that i'm going to like bus sim 18 more than 21. But we will see....

• I believe the problem is in the way they work. Few years of life from one version to another. Soon the 21 is released and after a period is discarded the same happened with the 16 and 18. Games of the genre generally have a continuity after it is published. Imagine all the content being discarded from version 18. ?(

Conclusion: it is the same as buying a sports game from EA that releases a new edition every year (copies of the previous one with updated teams and few changes). A very bad investment for those who buy, same as throwing money in the trash. X/

• Daniel F Unfortunately, there are a lot of such games lately. Take Train Simulator, TSW or WRC 9 for example. Every year a new series comes out, but almost everything stays in place, without any changes ?(

Instead of improving an existing game or creating a new one (for the first time), the developers of many companies also began to release remakes: Mafia, Need For Speed Hot Persuit and many others.

Instead of new ideas, they create copies and want players to buy essentially the same product at a very decent price. They want to make a lot of money, but instead they are losing their audience (players) :whistling:

This primarily applies to Stillalive Studios. When Bus 16 first came out, I gave hope that someday a great bus simulator would come out. Bus Simulator 18 came out 2 years later and I was disappointed :rolleyes:

I think that in the future they are unlikely to do something interesting. Everything is like a carbon copy. No creativity whatsoever ?(

This is why I struck Bus Simulator 21 off my list.

• Yes I agree.

I have version 16, it's a great game, I was hoping to be updated and improved, but that's not what happened.

I'm sorry because I bought the 3 DLCs.

When 18 came out I was completely discouraged and since then I haven't bought any more games from Stillalive Studios.

If it were a matter of switching the engine, it is understandable that you redo the game again.

Analyzing other games such as "Spin Tires" that had a studio exchange, it was fair. When the new version "Mud Runner" was released, everyone who had "Spin Tires" won a huge discount to purchase "Mud Runner".

Unfortunately, this type of attitude is less frequent.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Although I’ve got reservations about some aspects of the game, I’m thrilled that Alexander Dennis/AD (A British Bus Manufacturer) is coming to the Series, AD Buses are my favourite (Maybe slightly ‘Slightly’ Biased as I’m British 8o)

can’t wait to drive that exquisite Enviro200MMC and the Enviro500, I do hope that the Enviro 400City is released as a DLC, as that’s the bus that is most common in my city ^^

Kind Regards.

• Ryan [TML-Online Team]

The Alexander Dennis bus in Bus Sim 21 is great but it's not enough for me; I would've preferred a UK-style map to go along with it at least ^^

I was actually surprised to see this bus advertised together with the an American-style map, but it turned out that it's true that they also produce buses for North America, according to my quick Google search :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ryan [TML-Online Team]

The Alexander Dennis bus in Bus Sim 21 is great but it's not enough for me; I would've preferred a UK-style map to go along with it at least ^^

Maybe Bus Simulator 24 :lol:

i'd love a UK map, when the Europeans have to contend with driving on the Correct side of the road :saint:

Kind Regards.

• I laughed a lot with your comment, version 24. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    The UK is more likely to be added "The Bus" in the future. :lol::lol::lol:

I highly doubt that they keep this version and start adding base content and paid map DLCs and other content.
    The ideal project is a long-term project of at least 6 years. :)

I hope "The Bus" will follow this path that I mentioned in the long run. Even more with the online mode proposal and if it comes with a modification and creation tool it will be a spectacle. :saint:

• Newest news from bus simulator 21 that they have new bus which may have your interest too, I liked it.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I just hope that they will optimise the game, cause it hurts to watch video in 15 FPS or even less. :D

• Another bus

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• After watching this video, I get the impression that this game is for the Android platform =O These buses look old :|

First "Blue Bird", and now this ;(

• After watching this video, I get the impression that this game is for the Android platform =O These buses look old :|

First "Blue Bird", and now this ;(

Thats maybe because they where in contact a long time ago, before the game even was announced (or rather "teased") so they couldn't have chosen the newest model, they chose the model that was the "latest" back at that time. Because licensing isn't a easy thing to do. Look at ets2, back when they wanted to license the latest renault truck, they just couldn't because the badge of renault trucks is also part of the volvo group (trucks group). So its either that or they just went with the best they could afford in terms of licensing and also, in terms of their budget. I don't know, the game doesn't look so promising like bus sim 18 did back when it released. But we will see, otherwise i will just by the bus, their i think it would defenitly be cool because its a 1:1 map (of berlin?) and also the cars and the bus(ses) look so much cooler than bus sim 21 does. But we will see....

• IVECO BUS returns to Bus Simulator 21

Principe is same as it was in bus simulator 18 just has interesting, more like city bus look.