Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• In my opinion, it is dangerous to ride a bus with flat tires ^^

1.jpg

I have not seen in reality the interior of these buses, but I doubt that these seats are comfortable :/ =O

2.jpg

The glass backs on the seats are definitely not vandal-proof.

The vents on the windows are narrow and not comfortable.

I also don't like the vents in real buses in my city. Model NefAZ-5299 :fbs-sign-205:

Here the vents on the windows are also narrow and in summer it is very hot when the air conditioner is not working :S

333.jpg

222.jpg

111.jpg

In general, the buses are beautiful in design and perform well.

• Ofcours its not vandal-proof, what did you except that the devs are going to program npc's stealing? :lol:

You need to be happy that game has atleast somewhat better physics than the previous game :D

• Ofcours its not vandal-proof, what did you except that the devs are going to program npc's stealing? :lol:

I meant a real bus. If such seats exist on a real bus, they would quickly be spoiled. I have never seen the interior of a real Iveco bus, so I gave this answer :)

As for the physics of Bus Simulator 21, I cannot give any comments on this matter, since I did not like the physics in Bus Simulator 18, and I do not plan to buy Bus Simulator 21. Even if someday it is released for free ?(

I love realistic simulations, not arcade games with cartoon graphics. There are only two bus simulators on my list for 2021 - «The Bus: Berlin» and «Urban Transport Simulator». I'm not sure about «Bus World» yet. Perhaps «SimBus» will be added to this list. However, it is unlikely that it will be released in 2021.

But I am interested in watching the information that you share with us ;):thumbup:

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• I still have mixed feelings about BS21... I got the 18 and was kinda disappointing, especially the mods that were a huge flop.

It's not because I'm on TML forums but I kinda like what they are doing with The Bus, using a real city and real routes.

IDK... lets see

• Imo Bus Sim 21 serves another player base. It's for people who just want to drive busses, have an easy to understand fun economy system and some story parts.

Meanwhile The Bus wants to serve the people who want a simulation of all bus systems, realism, 1:1 maps, etc... (kinda the OMSI community).

I like to say that Bus Simulator 21 is a bus GAME, while The Bus is a Bus SIMULATOR:)

• @5 MS that's it in a nutshell :thumbup:

We absolutely respect what Astragon and the dev teams working on Bus Sim are doing, as well as what the guys from OMSI did. We're placing The Bus right in the middle between those two, like a bridge.

• Good to hear! I can't wait the day the real sounds are added and the phyics getting improved, The Bus will get insanely good 😁.