BETA – Update 9 for Tourist Bus Simulator has arrived!
We have built in two brand new modes: the schedule service mode for players who want to concentrate on driving and a mode for color-blind people. We optimized the performance and the streaming and fixed many bugs. You can find the full changelog down below:
ATTENTION: This is a BETA update. Technical problems, instability of the game as well as bugs during gameplay can be possible.
How to install the beta version of the update?
- In your Library, you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "Tourist Bus Simulator"
- In the drop-menu, you click on the entry "Properties"
- In the window "Tourist Bus Simulator - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"
- In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-"
- Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away
- After downloading the update you can start the Tourist BusSimulator via the "PLAY" button
- In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update
- New mode: Schedule Service
- New mode for color blind people
- Optimizing performance and streaming
- Fixed some crashes
- Lighting conditions have been optimized
- The quality of the mirrors has been optimized for lower settings
- Distance field bug fixed
- Fixed bug in vehicle selection
- Fixed disappearing passenger bug
- Fixed many minor bugs
- Preparations for a new DLC
- Hubcaps of MAN 2nd Gen are editable now in repaint shop
- Lighting of construction site lamps has been adapted
- Focal distance in photo mode has been adjusted
- Certain bugs in repaint feature fixed
- Camera pans when changing cameras for all vehicles added
- Added the ability to “End Game” to main game modes
- Repaints and colors of the vehicles in the preview of Schedule Service are now displayed correctly
- Missing passengers at a stop in Schedule Service corrected
- Corrected wrong alignment of stops on the world map
- Missing texts and words of localization added
- Fixed bug in Spanish license plates
- More bug fixes
VDL Futura FHD2
- Mirrors fixed
- New configuration options: mirror cameras and monitors, as well as rims and hubcaps
- Incorrect fresnels of different objects corrected
- Tutorial routes shortened
- Bus stop positions at Playa de Muellito updated
- Some speed limits have been updated
- Other graphic bugs fixed
VDL Futura FHD2
- Better view to the dashboard