Upcoming DLC: Netherlands

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • ^ I agree with you I think signage and buildings need to be more localised I've only been playing this game for a week now and I'm really enjoying it. I'll continue to support this game and with The Bus releasing next year I hope all the attention doesn't distract from Fernbus Coach Simulator. I saw trailer for Netherlands and seen a picture that Belgium, Czech Republic and Denmark are in the game files, I rather see those areas localised and I can't wait. Also how many cities do you think we'll get with Netherlands DLC?

I think around 5 or 6 -> Amsterdam , Groningen and Rotterdam (confirmed) and I think they will add Eindhoven, Utrecht and maybe Maastricht aswell:

I made a custom map aswell: https://media.discordapp.net/a….png?width=504&height=672

• ^ I agree with you I think signage and buildings need to be more localised I've only been playing this game for a week now and I'm really enjoying it. I'll continue to support this game and with The Bus releasing next year I hope all the attention doesn't distract from Fernbus Coach Simulator. I saw trailer for Netherlands and seen a picture that Belgium, Czech Republic and Denmark are in the game files, I rather see those areas localised and I can't wait. Also how many cities do you think we'll get with Netherlands DLC?

Yes, i agree with my heart about these. More signage and advertisements, some small restaurants etc. around. I didn't check but there must be some roads turning to villages etc.

I am happy they added Czechia because i prefer eastern part of Europe more than western as there are some not so developed roads, intersection, more villages etc. (Example Romania DLC on ETS2)

• So for the people that want to see a few videos about the new DLC, thenorthernalex has made a video about it:

For the people that saw the huge farmer in the beginning of the video, just ignore that one :lol:

• Hi,

Unfortunately due to some techincal difficulties with my Computer, i could not stream the new DLC to meet the standards that i set for myself, therefore i did not continue with the stream and will attempt again at the end of the week.

Apologies and Kind Regards.

• Quarney

Changed the title of the thread from “Upcoming DLC” to “Upcoming DLC: Netherlands”.

• !!CONTEST!!

On the occasion of the release of our new DLC Netherlands on December 15th, we would like to give you a little joy again: A contest!

Win 1 of 5 Steamkeys for the DLC Netherlands!

You know how it works: like & share this post on our respective social media channels, press "Like" for the pages and you're in the lottery! Good luck!

Contest on Facebook

Contest on Twitter

Contest on Instagram

Winners will be drawn on Monday, Dec 14th.

You can see the conditions of participation & data protection declaration here: https://flashbass.fm/gewinnspiele/