Fernambus Simulador Stuttering! Stuttering! Stuttering.......

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Good Morning! I bought the game recently and found a very cool game with lots of fights is not FLUID! what can be done to improve? There is something? my pc is strong and i play in 4k1 i7 9700k at 5.2hz 16gb 3200hz RTX 2080 2tb SSD windolws 10 pro!! pleasse help!:!::!::!:

• Luiz Netto

Changed the title of the thread from “Stuttering! Stuttering! Stuttering.......” to “Fernambus Simulador Stuttering! Stuttering! Stuttering.......”.
  • my problem is not low FPS! I get 100FPS in 4k here with my system! my problem and FLUIDITY! it's not FLUID! in moments I'm with 100FPS and for some STTUTERING it drops quickly to 40fps and back up again! I've done everything here including what you said! what could i do? is there any solution or limitation of this UT4? in 4k?

• ok thanks... I already did this but there's no way! I always have sttutering! this is very sad for me! because I was really enjoying the simulator! more without fluidity it gets complicated! I will try to turn off VSync to see if it gets better!