Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • A page of a very interesting project called SimBus has appeared on Steam.

SimBus is new, advanced bus simulator. Drive historic and modern vehicles from all parts of the world. Visit living cities of USA, Europe and China in different eras. Become bus driver, follow the timetable and meet other players on multiplayer mode.

Main features:

faithfully made historical and modern vehicles models

realistic street traffic

locations mapped using geodetic data

real-time weather conditions and full day-night cycle

popular steering wheels, gamepads support

authentic bus physics and sounds

interactive passengers

multiplayer mode

high graphic quality thank to use Unity technology

External Content store.steampowered.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• When I opened all the photos, I could not believe my eyes.

It looks, of course, very cool and tempting! Sounds on top. When did they manage to do all this?

In 2021, "Urban Transport Simulator" will be released on the same game engine. Let's see what they present to us. In any case, I'm really looking forward to "The Bus", "Urban Transport Simulator" (the first trolleybus simulator) and now I will add this simulator to what I want. Thanks for the news tip Maximus. I didn't even know about it before.

Hopefully more bus models will appear in this simulator soon.

• It's looks like they're using raytracing. But this doesn't match with the recommended system requirements ?

And I am not sure, but some NPCs are looking familiar to me.
    Were could I know them from?

• I hate this type of advertising... Not showing the real product tends to be scam in my eyes.
    Like frozen pizza or the products of fast food stores.

But tbh. this doesn't look like pre rendered CGI. This could be real

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You're right Cpt.Slow. I may be wrong, but there are some similarities with games TML-Studios: «City Bus Simulator: Munchen», «City Bus: New York», «Bus Tram Cable Car Simulator»... ;)

Here is a 100% hit. Take a look at the pants of the character. They are the same in both photos :)

In any case, I definitely saw them in bus simulators that have already come out :)

• Hi neves768 :)

Playway S.A. is a publisher, just like Aerosoft. The developers of this simulator are "SimRail S.A." ;)

They only have two products: "SimRail 2021", which will be released in the third quarter of 2021 and "SimBus" with an unannounced date:

I think it is too early for now to draw any conclusions about the "SimBus". Maybe it will come out in general in 3 or 4 years. It is not known what will happen by this time.

At the moment, there are no correct mirrors, pedestrians are disappearing (you can see it even in the video), the bus behaves aggressively when cornering.

In any case, I will follow the news and hope that it will be a simulator, and not an arcade game like "Bus Simulator 16/18/21"

• Also, we have this game coming up and also another game (from the same russian devs who made "bus driver simulator") called "bus world" where you drive through the city of chernobyl. But they already delayed it, not mine type of game, but still another bus game non the less.