Tourist Bus Simulator Update 9 - Officially Released!

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• and also, when right clicking on steam, you can see that this game supports steam cloud saving (which is just great!) but it doesn't seem to work. It always says (even a couple of updates ago it was still the same) that its using 0 from the available 90GB(!) of cloud saving. Could you also fix this issue, thank you :)

• Seriously? It turns out that those saves that are in AppData-Local can be stored on Steam?

It would be just wonderful. Sometimes I have to reinstall Windows a lot and often I just move the save folder to disk. I would also love to have saves on Steam.

• So, time for another issue that has been around for a long time. In this area, the ai cars grid lock quite easily when a car gets stuck somewhere or me manoeuvring. This is thanks to most cars driving cirkels so they get stuck easily. Maybe change the pathing a bit.

20210320180409_1.jpg

20210320180401_1.jpg

• @hadi :)

In this case, you need to use the kneeling system and raise the bus in front of an unevenness, then there will be no damage ;)

• @hadi :)

In this case, you need to use the kneeling system and raise the bus in front of an unevenness, then there will be no damage ;)

Nah, i mean, i have never seen a couch bus driver stop in the middle of the road to make his bus go higher to driver over something :D

• ahaha ... I always do this in front of some high unevenness ^^:D

Perhaps, on a real island in such special places, a different mode of transport is used (with a high suspension) :S

• Yeah, it's been a while. Don't forget ivan, Quarney is leaving or has already left, so I'm interested to see who is going to respond :S

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

Tourist Bus update 10 is coming, just no date yet though we promise it is coming, the bus is occupying the majority of our time.

There's also no need to worry, all bugs submitted to us are safe, and have either already been fixed in internal builds, or are on the list of things to fix.

Best Regards.

• Is there any possibility to get timetables and next stop for Scheduled routes in Career (Economy Mode) ?
    Scheduled services doesn't display the times at all en-route.
    Tried everything to get it, top bar, nav but it doesn't show.
    It work in Other (second) game mode.

• me, I would like

3 things they would be fine.

1 / when we choose a mission on the fax machine, we should put the number of km so that we can choose the route according to the number of km and the duration.

2 / is to put the number of km between 2 stops like fernbus and the bus

I would like to have this on the next update.

it is not for you bothered to code to put the number of km.

it allows us to say. that we want to ride for 3 hours.

and we will be able to choose a mission on the fax machine according to the duration of the journey in the game and in real time.

hoping, to have this small system of the number of km on the next update + my 2 bugs that I put in support

• we don't know what you updated for,

The update was released solely to adapt to new processors and was not in the nature of correcting any comments or additions, as well as changing existing functions!

Please read the description carefully so as not to ask unnecessary questions.

I spend a lot of time in the Tourist Bus Simulator and everything works fine for me. Also, there are no problems with the sounds at the gas station. I recently filled up a full tank of fuel for MAN Lion's Coach 2017 and BB40. There were no problems.

Please be polite to the developers of the product you bought. I think it is too rude to write such comments. Show respect!

At this stage, a small development team of TML-Studios is working on three projects simultaneously. At the same time, not a single product is thrown away, as is the case with other studios.

Please be patient and as soon as TBS is released for consoles, there will be new updates and new maps in the future.

Thank you for understanding! :)

• CALM DOWN

You seemed to be a little bit too pissed..

TML are probably making lists on what to fix in which game

1. More fixes a year = less fixes each update

2. Less fixes = bigger updates = much more time saving

3. You seem to be the only one with that problem, bcs I haven't seen those bugs in the hunderds of hours I played.

4. Check the update logs to see what changed;)

Stop moaning please:thumbup:

• Offizieller Beitrag

I am locking this thread now as people are failing to stick to the topic, we said that we cannot update TBS until the console port was released, we only added this minor change to update the compatibility with the new 12th Intel CPUs as they was causing crashes.

This thread will stay locked now, and will remain locked until update 10 beta is released.