Happy Birthday Forum!

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Gewinnspiel_5JahreForum_1280x720.jpg

Happy Birthday Forum!

It's been five years since our forum found itself in this form.

We would like to thank everyone who has supported us in this long time with their help, their suggestions, their constructive criticism and their indulgence in certain TML-specific problems ;) With over 6,500 members and over 50,000 contributions, that makes a lot of sense.

As a thank you, we have thought of a competition that will take place as always on our social media channels:

Contest on Facebook

Contest on Twitter

Contest on Instagram

Just like & share the post, on Monday the winners will be drawn and notified.

You can win one of five keys of your choice (this also applies to future DLCs :)) We wish you the best of luck!

---------------------------------------

As a further thank you, we have prepared a little riddle. Who can find out which DLC this is? Little tip: It will not be published until the beginning of next year :)

HighResShot00035.png

Furthermore you can now see the Steam Store Page for our DLC Netherlands. This in turn means that it won't be long until the release, more precisely it will be in the middle of next month.

Externer Inhalt store.steampowered.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Last but not least, we would like to point out another DLC that will be released this year. It will be free and will make the heart of every castle enthusiast beat faster. More information will be available soon!

So thank you again for your support, the forum would be (literally) nothing without you! <3

Your TML Team

P.S .: And whoever asks for news about The Bus, the month is not over yet;)

• Happy Birthday Forum! I am very happy that I once looked here and stayed here for a long time. The TML-Studios forum has become like a family for me, just as close and dear. I wish the forum and the TML-Studios team continued prosperity and success in their hard work. We are all from different countries, but this does not prevent us from freely communicating here and sharing our impressions. I am sure that many more good surprises await us in the future, stay always in touch, stay on the TML-Studios forum!:)

• happy birthday tml! this is a fantastic goal and above all to see what you have created in these years! we hope to celebrate another 100 years! always the best! <3

as for the dlc we are definitely talking about a double-decker bus, but I don't know that kind of window I don't know how to associate it with any model I know

• I congratulate our beloved forum TML-Studios on this truly grand event, happy birthday! :)

And of course, I join Maximus. For me, the forum is also one big and friendly family. Here we can learn a lot of new, interesting, joke and laugh, as well as share interesting facts and news with other users, who have become real friends during this time.

It is a great success to visit the TML-Studios forum every day and just communicate without language barriers.

The forum brings together many fans, mostly bus simulators, from all over the world: Europe, China, Japan, Turkey, England, Russia, and many other countries. Here we are one big and friendly family, despite the situation around the world.

Our forum is a place of warmth, joy and love, to which you want to return again and again.

We are making history. Perhaps in a few hundred years someone will come in and read our messages, watch videos and photos ;):)

I am extremely happy about the news that will appear in the near future. I won't tire of repeating that you are doing a very great job, TML-Studios. It is very cool. Low bow to you :thumbup:

I wish the forum to develop further for many many more years :):thumbup:

Thank you for your love and warmth! :thumbup:

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear TML-Studios forum! Happy Birthday to you!

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, liebes TML-Studios Forum!

С Днём Рождения, дорогой форум TML-Studios! :anniversary:

002.png

100.jpg

With respect and love, sincerely yours, Denis Varlamov! <3

• Last but not least, we would like to point out another DLC that will be released this year. It will be free and will make the heart of every castle enthusiast beat faster. More information will be available soon

There isn't about Belgium ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

903stcp - originally the plan was to release both DLC Netherlands and DLC Belgium this year, but because of certain events, this is not possible now, DLC Netherlands will be released on the 15th December, DLC Belgium will be 2021 now i'm afraid, like Quarney said there will be a free DLC released before the end of 2020, more information will follow soon we are ready to share it.

Technical Simulation - we are consistantly reviewing potential vehicle DLCs, more are in the pipeline yes, more information will be available at some point in the future, but some manufacturers (Like Volvo) are hard to obtain licensing for, so even if it did come, it would be a unbranded version.

Can we please return to the topic of this thread now which is about the Forum birthday celebrations, Thanks!

Kind Regards.

• A bit late but happy birthday forum! ?

I have less time recently to be on the forum because of studies but I try my best to catch up! ^^

I'm excited to see how the community has grown since the release of Fernbus Simulator and perhaps the game would not be the same without its fantastic community.

I also appreciate how much TML is engaging with the community in recent times because it really brings the community closer together. There is so much progress and news from you it's incredible.

Let's see where the community and the games will be in another 5 years! But in the meantime, I wish you great success for the hard work you've been doing in the simulator genre of gaming because it's phenomenal!

And... I have to also say that it's exciting to see that a new double-decker may be coming to Fernbus! ^^