This is possible?

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Hello, I recently acquired Fernbus. To my surprise it is a beautiful game with a very interesting dynamic. I liked it though, with my RTX 2070, which is more than enough for the game, along with my i7 and 16GB RAM, I believed it to be more than I needed to run the game. Actually is, the problem is this game, no use asking me to post in forum support, just want to leave public that the game is not able to run at 60FPS even if automatic detection put everything in epic. When will this frame be modified? Let's come together on a single topic to create a formal request for this. Unfortunately this couldn't be like this, but it's going to have to be. I've changed everything possible to reverse this picture and I couldn't. If anyone has the solution share, please.

• Hi, I don't understand everything you're talking about, so my answer will perhaps be off-topic.

If you want to win FPS, the easier way is to reduce mirors quality (just one step and you'll go around 10% faster) .

FPs is a often discussed subject. aS FBS is a simulator using "Unreal Engine", you cannot have allways 60FPS. Low FPS is common with simulators, because ou have a lot of parameters to handle. And FBS has beautifull graphics, so this a reason to have lower FPS.

My personnal opinion is that too many are just looking for many FPS. What's the real difference between 60 and 40 FPS ? I learned that human eyes are ok with 25 ips, which are used with movies. I'm flying with MSFS and be also satisfied with only 15-20FPS....

• Pupo you're mentioning an i7, can you be more specific by adding the exact model name?

I learned that human eyes are ok with 25 ips, which are used with movies. I'm flying with MSFS and be also satisfied with only 15-20FPS....

Haha, you must be kidding ???
    Come on dude, everything below 60 FPS is unsatisfying and everything below 30FPS is a painful diashow.

I switched from 60 Hz to 144Hz this year. And the difference in the overall feel is indescribable.
    It's a shame, that FBS is locked to 62 FPS and it's not giving you an option to increase this limit.
    Atm. this isn't a big deal, but as soon as I'm going to uprade, it'll be great to have an option to raise the limit.

But unfortunately for now human eyes can only see "out of stock"...

• I learned that human eyes are ok with 25 ips

For cinematography, 25 frames is good, but for games it is ideal from 50 and above to feel more realism. In simulators, I find a compromise between graphics quality and performance. Mirrors, shadows and reflections can be slightly reduced, keeping the range at maximum and good texture quality. Otherwise, you will not enjoy the game enjoying high fps with terrible graphics.

Only you yourself can customize the graphics of the simulator to suit your needs. We can only give recommendations ;)

• The 2070 should be able to deliver min. 60 FPS all the time. Even my 1070 is able to do this with mirrors on Med, AA off, Scale 110 and everything else Epic.
    I even managed it to turn off the FPS cap and had up to 128 FPS in FPS in some regions.

Probably your CPU is bottlenecking?

• I also enjoyed MSFS 2004 at 15 fps(!) without any discomfort. Again, it's 15 fps:lol:

Assuming that the game is running at 60 fps here, if it drops to 30 fps at once, you will feel a sense of discomfort. However, if it operates stably even at only 15 fps, I don't feel any discomfort.

The more you know about the human eye, the more interesting facts will come up. To give one example, the blind spot doesn't really show the image, but people don't notice it. Because the brain is pouring the scenery from the surrounding information.

I think the same can be said for fps as in this example. It's just my opinion, but I think it will be complemented between frames as long as it works consistently. Stable operation will be important.

• Let's step by step:

1) My machine reaches more than 60FPS, fact, changing the file to release the frames then, it passes 100FPS;

2) I lock the game at 60FPS;

3) I start the trip with 60FPS and suddenly the game drops to 35 and a second later it goes back to 60 frames, so the whole trip goes on, that is, it doesn't stay at 60FPS even though the machine has the capacity to deliver more than that.

4) Do you think this is normal? What I'm saying is that my computer is not lacking in performance, but it is lacking optimization for the game to deliver 60FPS, far below what my machine achieves, all the time.

I also enjoyed MSFS 2004 at 15 fps(!) without any discomfort. Again, it's 15 fps:lol:

Assuming that the game is running at 60 fps here, if it drops to 30 fps at once, you will feel a sense of discomfort. However, if it operates stably even at only 15 fps, I don't feel any discomfort.

The more you know about the human eye, the more interesting facts will come up. To give one example, the blind spot doesn't really show the image, but people don't notice it. Because the brain is pouring the scenery from the surrounding information.

I think the same can be said for fps as in this example. It's just my opinion, but I think it will be complemented between frames as long as it works consistently. Stable operation will be important.

5) As for the human eye to see this or that, I believe that the comfort of one is not of the other. Even because playing this or another game like MSFS at 15 FPS and believing it to be good, patience, for me not so this subject is individual and not general. Each with their concern about it. An example of this is this video running the MSFS at 60FPS on my PC:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

6) I again complain about the optimization of the game. Locking it by RivaTunner (45FPS and running smooth) where the frametime will be stable the result is much better, even with the game in Epic I can maintain a stable frame rate. With a considerable decrease in these frame losses. Even the time frame is something that should be given more attention, because that is where the biggest bottleneck of the game is.

• An example of this is this video running the MSFS at 60FPS on my PC:

8| Here is a smooth picture. Every gamer's dream :S

Maybe someday I will buy a powerful video card and my I7 7700k will have a high FPS. Cool! :)

P.S. it was a hard landing. I banged my head ^^

Land the plane more smoothly next time;)^^

• I´m sorry! i7 4790

Is this a dell optiplex you are using? I have the exact same chip with at times the exact same problems, but for me it doesn't bother me because i have seen worse. I have a gtx 1660 ti, and i'm happy with what i have. And yes like Cpt.Slow said, i think its definitely a cpu bottleneck of some sort, because when i play games my cpu always fluctuates and the gpu reaches 70% and cpu 40% but at places it goes up and down. So if you have the exact same way when you look at riva tuner, then yes you have a cpu bottleneck because that cpu is quite old when compared to you're gpu, still a good chip though looking at its age, but definitely showing its age.

• Hm, difficult. It's a kinda old 4 core CPU.

How high ist your CPU utilization?

30% - 40%

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

This is my live for a test.

• You're not going past 40FPS, right? And even your GPU isn't fully utilized.
    Some sort of FPS cap seems going on there.

So, this was the only thing that helped! Lock by RivaTunner at 40FPS. Even though the PC can achieve much more than that. I decided to test with RT and improved. For this reason, I believe that frametime is one of the causes of stuttering or sudden drops in FPS. You must have seen that the settings are at the epic. If you put it low, the result is the same, sharp drops. However, in 40, it is possible to enjoy the game a little more.

• Cuz you're CPU is now probably beeing less demanded due to a constant low framrate. And peaks can't occur.
    If the FPS go higher than your CPU can calculate, stutter can happen.

Enable graphs for all cores in Afterburner and test this again with fps unlocked. Best with an video. ;)

And a small tip for better visuals:
    Disalble Antialiasing. Your resolution should be good enough.

• Hello, sorry for the delay, I was at work. Well, the AA decreases to high and the answer was, almost zero stuttering, some losses of SPF even though no stuttering. Traveling with snow at night and rain by day. Is it worth disconnecting the AA from the game and using the nvidia control panel? So far, the game is getting and running perfect. Just a detail, still locked at 45FPS in epic settings when will I leave it round at 60FPS? Thanks for the help for now.

• I have AA on Low. But if this helps with your problem - perfect.
    The main reason why I have AA do Low is because the image is waaay more crisp then ;)

I've never changed any setting in the NVIDIA Control Panel. So I can't tell you.

• Hi Pupo,

sorry to hear that but we actually improved the performance (and continue to do so) and many players confirmed this already. Maybe you can contact our support, they often have some helpful tips concerning your settings.

Best regards