Urban Transport Simulator 2022

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Hello everyone, dear friends! :)

I thought for a long time before creating this theme. And in no way want it to be like an advertisement for «Urban Transport Simulator». I am not communicating with any of the developers and I just want to share with you information that you may have missed ;)

I believe that a person cannot be made to love a game if he does not like it.

In general, let's get closer to the main point :S

In 2021 (estimated release date), a new simulator from a team from the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) will be released into early access.

lF-r16rKFdk.jpg

A little story :)

In 2019, the first information appeared about the creation of the «Trolleybus Simulator», which was developed by one person.

Here is this video on his channel:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Then, after some time, the developer found like-minded people and created a team, and with it a new product, which grew from a trolleybus simulator into one large «Urban Transport Simulator», where the player can control:

by bus Liaz-677 / Mercedes O 405

glc_CLGBKnQ.jpg

HiwfA7Cutdk.jpg

trolleybus ZiU

12.jpg

11.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

or by Tatra T3 tram

ArwY2WlaE0Q.jpg

qA9FPXsLQUk.jpg

Here's some information from the Patreon website:

Zitat

Urban Transport Simulator will let you experience the life of a driver - transport passengers and follow the schedule to deliver a top-level service to the citizens! Explore various aspects of each of the highly detailed trolleybuses, trams and buses and become a professional! Run your own transport depot by earning money with your exsisting vehicles and evolve not only as a driver but as a manager too!

Urban Transport Simulator started out as a trolleybus simulator, and therefore trolleybuses will be given special attention here. However, our main goal is to make a simulator of all major types of urban transport (except for various variations of "large" rail transport, at least for now ?), so buses and trams will also be worked out as much as possible.

According to the developers, UTS should go into early access, having access to three types of transport at once (trolleybus, bus and tram).

UTS is being developed on the Unity game engine.

Not so long ago there was a small video on Halloween with the Liaz-677 bus

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Work on the bus (my favorite) Mercedes O 405 also continues.

Judging by the photo, the driver left the bus near the entrance and the bus was dismantled for parts :huh::whistling:

iNJjB8SELNU.jpg

The other day there was information that the simulator will also include a Skoda trolleybus

It is not yet known what graphics will be in the simulator and what will be done in general. It is difficult to judge from photographs. Information on Steam is also missing.

At this point in time, there has not yet been a single gameplay video. But, we are looking forward to new information and release. I am sure that the development team will succeed.

It's great that the guys decided to take the trolleybus as a basis, because this is a very, very rare genre. Almost the same as the tram simulator.

For me, this simulator is important primarily because I grew up on these trolleybuses / buses in my city. As a child, I always ran to the trolleybus / bus driver and watched him drive his entire route. This is how my love for trolleybuses and buses appeared :saint:

What do you think about this?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Anonymous ()

• N-n-n-n-ice!!! The photos look very atmospheric. It is true that it resembles more graphically OMSI than TML productions, but it may have "that something" in it that gives you the deepest immersion. I remembered Trams and trolleybuses from Bus & Cable Car.... <3<3<3

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com

looking good, Where can i get into on this game? i can find it in steam?

• Anonymous

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Urban Transport Simulator 2021“ zu „Urban Transport Simulator 2022“ geändert.
  • Wow! Thank you for this post! Looks very good and increases the list of simulators im eagerly waiting to play. Unfortunate how its very hard to find these, so for people interested: Bus World and Simbus are 2 other good looking Bus Simulators who are coming soon and imo are worth to keep an eye on:)

• Unfortunately development has stopped. THis is the message the Patreon Members have got:

[ENG] Good day to you. Lead developer of UTS, TessaraOxygen, is here. As you already understood from the title, the development of UTS has been stopped indefinitely. I must add that the development does not stop completely. Part of our team will still continue to work on 3D models and other content, but, unfortunately, the software part will stand still. This is the main idea of this post, but for those who want to know the details, I will tell a little more about the current situation with the project and my life situation in particular.

I was born in a relatively small town, a hundred kilometers from the capital. An unremarkable little town of two hundred thousand people. Here I went to kindergarten, and then to school, where I began to get involved in the topic of public transport. After school, there was a university where I decided to develop my passion and make it part of something bigger. Experienced patrons probably remember posts about scientific exhibitions and presentations in which the trolleybus simulator was directly involved. At the same time, I met cool guys who offered me help and invited me to their team to work together on an updated version of my project - Urban Transport Simulator. A month ago, on February 23, 2022, I, as usual, fell asleep at home, only to wake up the next day and go back to my computer to continue working on UTS. But I woke up in a war.

Today is March 24, the twenty-ninth day of the war. The whole city hides in bomb shelters 10 times a day, sometimes more. Many of them even sleep in basements. I never would have thought that I would wake up in the middle of the night because the walls would shake - a rocket hit a high school building five hundred meters from my house. I'm not complaining - I'm on the very back and help as best I can. In many cities of Ukraine the situation is now much worse. One of my friends, for example, has not been contacted by her mother for more than two weeks. Friends of other people I know were shot from a tank while they were carrying food to an animal shelter. I am not writing this to make you cry, get upset, or even worry about me. I am writing this so that you understand that this is possible in the 21st century in a civilized society. People are dying. Children and women are dying.

I do not want to call on the citizen of the Russian Federation to go to rallies or protest against the authorities. I just want you to know the truth. I want you to know that it was Russia that arrogantly and vilely came to our home and, based on made-up reasons, started shooting at civilians, civilian buildings and nuclear power plants. Russian troops do not restore peace in Ukraine, they came here to spread evil and destruction.

We are all scared. But we will withstand and live even better, I believe in it. We all believe in it. We believe that the invaders will be destroyed, the perpetrators will be punished, and we will continue to live our lives, as it was before. Walking in the park, riding around the night city, eating ice cream on the beach near the river. And someone will continue to develop a project of a lifetime 😊

• Anonymous

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Urban Transport Simulator 2022“ zu „Topic closed“ geändert.
  • I ask the moderators to delete this topic, due to the fact that information about the project will no longer be published, and the project itself will not be released.

• Mathias

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Topic closed“ zu „Urban Transport Simulator 2022“ geändert.
  • Mathias

Hat das Thema geschlossen.