Would anyone be interested in something like this?

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• (Sorry if I posted in the wrong place)

Hello guys, My name is Valentina, I'm a developer and new here, and I love to simulate in both Fernbus and Tourist Bus...

And with the addition of the Telemetry system I decided to make an app, initially just for myself, to work as a Logbook to register my travels (mostly to add one more layer of immersion), it's pretty much a work in progress:

screen-login.png

screen-travel.png

screen-logbook.png

So, as I said, is pretty much a Work in Progress, and I made it just for myself to use, if this community is interested I can expand this system, with an Online Database, the possibility to people create virtual companies, your own logo, localization, colors, virtual dispatch system and other stuff... A lot of work still needs to be done with this App, and with the expansion, an Online platform. (if any of you are familiar with the TrucksBook from ETS, will be something like that).

So what you guys think? Any feedback is appreciated! And if anyone has any questions I'm happy to answer.

Thanks for your attention!

V.

• Hi Valentina , great job it would be great if you could release it! I am very curious about the features you have implemented and future updates!

I can't release it because it works on the database on my own computer, and also is pretty much a work in progress, that's why I want to see if enough people are interested so I could improve the App.

By now, the app registers the travel and creates a logbook, showing the stats, passengers transported, and other stuff, the screens that I showed is exactly the screens that I created.

The intention is to expand these features for a full online system, with possibilities to record your own travels, and also virtual companies, dispatch system and other stuff, by now is just an idea that I'm pitching here hehehe

• It is what i wanna see, i suggested it to TML many times and in one of my latest posts to Your Wishes In Fernbus topic, i wrote about it again. If i was developer or understand anything like this, i would love to do it but it is very nice to see someone got the idea. Please expand and do it, i can give some more ideas about it, also check fsairlines.net which is same logic for flight sims. Sure, better to do a client to work on computer with game to record the route.