Something I am wondering about

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • I am curious about something I have seen several times. Several community members get (free) early acces to Bus + Map DLCS for Fernbus, I even see some people in my steam friendlist play "The BUS" today already. Isn't this abit unfair? I Understand you give content creators on Youtube early acces to DLC and new games in order to promote them. But why do some community members get (free?) access to new content being produced by TML Studios. I think this is abit unfair towards the rest of the community / paying customers. Im curious to read your reply.

Thanks

• Elate could also be a bug send it to the support

No, I know of several people who have the DLC's before release, I see them play the DLC. Today there is several people also playing "The Bus". The statement I made is a fact , Im just curious as to why so many community members get access before release. In certain cases I can understand this, like content creators. But these are just community members.

• Hi there, we've been running closed alpha tests for a while now. Today we've expanded the test group. This group contains members from this forum, which already help us test updates and DLC before release. Guess, things are closing in for the Early Access ;)

• Hi there, we've been running closed alpha tests for a while now. Today we've expanded the test group. This group contains members from this forum, which already help us test updates and DLC before release. Guess, things are closing in for the Early Access ;)

This is what I expected to be the case yes. I just dont understand why there is so many people from the community in the closed testing. Whenever there is a new released DLC already everyone in my friendlist on steam owns the DLC before anyone has purchased it because they got a key. For example: if I know 10 people who will buy the DLC. I know 7 will already have it before release because they got a key from the developer , and maybe 3 will buy it on their own. I just find this abit weird. Never seen anything like this with any other game I own.

• Elate I think that your friendslist probably covers quite some of our closed beta/alpha testers. It aint that many.

This must be the case yes.

I see you Cpt. Slow :* privating your games played on steam after this forums post, lol.

• In this case, there is nothing wrong :)

Those community members who received early access help developers identify various bugs and problems even before the release is released, so that those people who bought the product get the most out of a well-made game ;)

Why did so many members get early duostup?

It seems to me that the more the developer (TML-Studios) employs testers, the higher-quality product we end up with. Everyone has different computers :!:

Don't be offended by the testers who got early access. Thanks to them, very soon we will receive a quality product :thumbup:

Moreover, there is very little left to wait. Almost month ;)

• Quarney

Closed the thread.