Screenshots & Video of The Bus

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Offizieller Beitrag

Screenshot (618).png

Hey guys,

What do you think of the image, I've been playing around with the in-game capture feature, and I thought to be different, instead of having the same old clear beautiful day, why not have a cloudy day image instead?

:P

• What if THe Bus had real life sounds? Here's an experiment:)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• The play of shadows and light (at medium graphics settings) :S

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Yes, this is exactly what happened to me the second time. I stumbled upon the same rake again ^^

I recorded a new route for 45 minutes, but my video was blocked in some countries. I had to delete it and take the time to record a new video.

Tomorrow I will delight you with a new video in an unusual format. If you like it, I will record such videos all the time. Just let me know about it ;)

• Today we will have an exciting trip around Berlin :)

The error that occurs at the end of the trip and does not allow us to continue the route will only benefit us

01.jpg

At the end of the route, the driver will go to the bus depot

20210514170620_1.jpg

We haven't been there for a long time. Moreover, the duration of this route, compared to the last trip to the bus depot, is about 1 hour (from Tegel airport) :S

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• I now send screenshots as an attachment.

But how do I get screenshots inserted into the story so that it's clearer what it's all about.

• Ah. Great.

BTW Do you what to do when you finished the first trip ?
    For example:
    I drove from Tegel to Alex.Pltz and the shift ends.
    The Bus ask this:

Screenshot 2021-05-21 171742.png

Then I accept that and the navigator tells me to go to the left and make a 180 degree turn.

Screenshot 2021-05-21 171954.png

The payment instrument refresh, but on the way back to Tegel I got never new passengers.

What I am doing wrong ?

I got from another member to click on the paperclip.
    So I was wondering where that was.
    Thanks, man
    Have a nice weekend.

• As you all know, on my channel I try to publish only the most interesting videos so that you can enjoy them :)

And today I bring to your attention a trip to the music in the style of "Chillout" :saint:

We will go to the place of the first stop on Alexanderplatz from home, where our neighbors will already consider our bus. Believe me, this is the moment you will see for the first time!

1.jpg

This moment is captured on video from 15 seconds ;)

The launch of the bus aroused great public interest. People from neighboring houses began to gather around the bus ^^

During the entire route, music will sound in the bus, which will give you lightness and carelessness

2.jpg

Relax with us and enjoy your trip 8o

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• Unfortunately, yesterday, for technical reasons, it was not possible to publish the video on the channel.

New video is already available ;)

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

• I was finally able to test the latest update for the simulator and I want to give special thanks for the fact that the developers returned the missing sounds when opening the driver's window. Yes, now they are. I am very happy about that. Thank you so much! :):thumbup:

Well, now let's get back to our trip ;)

Today we will set off on a new fictional route in Berlin - the KLB Line. I would like to thank the forum member JD_Moddings for creating this route :):thumbup:

From Alexanderplatz we will start our beautiful and picturesque route, and finish it with a stop next to the Indira Gandhi bus depot.

The duration of our trip will be 32 minutes.

I wish you a pleasant viewing! 8o

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

P.S. It's great that among the pedestrians there are violators who cross the road at a red light ^^

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

Everything is like in real life ^^:thumbup:

• Nice that the guy is casually slow walking not giving a damn about the cars... very much like some people IRL lool