Update 28 for Fernbus Simulator - RELEASED

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Dear TML Team,

When travelling from Charleroi to Brussels found a tree on the road, please see the images attached for the same and also map location.

image_2021-05-30_134532.png

image_2021-05-30_134641.png

Also there is no resting area between Brussels and Ghent. Below is the Screenshot for the trip in which it says to take a break but no parking area (dedicated for passenger resting), due to which i get negative points after completion of my trip. (there are so many like same, missing resting areas. Please take a look, add at least 1 resting areas between 1 city to other)

image_2021-05-30_135029.png

Below is my suggestion on resting area, may be it could be implemented, to have resting stops on the way point to point (Source to Destination).

Below image has resting areas travelling from any point to point and will not lead to negative score during the end of trip.

image_2021-05-30_140223.png

Thanks,

Aj

• Ajith

I just got out of the game, I specially took VDL to check it, and everything is in order with the steering wheel. In this case, you'd better contact support.

As far as I know, the GTX1080 does not have 4GB of video memory, but 8GB. Maybe you have a GTX 980? She has just 4 GB of video memory.

Hi Maximus ,

I did check out with Field of view = 100 and i could see the steering wheel looks perfectly fine, below image for reference.

image_2021-05-30_190956.png

image_2021-05-30_191040.png

Please check below with Field of view more than 100+, you see sharp edges on the VDL steering wheel (this implies to both FHD and FDD coaches). Change your FOV setting to check yourself (its nothing to do with the video car memory).

image_2021-05-30_191220.png

Thanks,

Aj.

• Meanwhile about headlight and full beam (long distance) light issues i mentioned; i have seen VDL Single Decker coach video made by Jason Reasonmill, and i can say that if Man Lion's Coach and any other coach lights also spread the light as it is in VDL, there won't be any problem. It is done quite well in VDL. Just a suggestion after watching the video made with VDL.

• Trucks are probably driving around the traffic jam ^^

This kind of thing often happens in real life ;)

• Meanwhile about headlight and full beam (long distance) light issues i mentioned; i have seen VDL Single Decker coach video made by Jason Reasonmill, and i can say that if Man Lion's Coach and any other coach lights also spread the light as it is in VDL, there won't be any problem. It is done quite well in VDL. Just a suggestion after watching the video made with VDL.

Hamshentsi : I did drive VDL today (night drive- after seeing your post), but it didn't make any difference.

It was as same as the other coach high beam lights. Lights are not satisfactory (Both Low and High beams).

Expecting a high quality beam on road with good FOV from TML in the next update.

Thanks,

Aj.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi

Ajith - could you please stop spamming nearly every day, you make suggestions which are either not practical/cannot implement/are already there, we have already explained that we're busy yet you still expect things to be done immediately, things take time and effort to implement and then need QC approval, we can't just snap our fingers and add stuff straight away.

However the Scania touring display bug I will forward. *EDIT* Should be fixed in the new BETA just pushed.

Best Regards.

• Hi

Ajith - could you please stop spamming nearly every day, you make suggestions which are either not practical/cannot implement/are already there, we have already explained that we're busy yet you still expect things to be done immediately, things take time and effort to implement and then need QC approval, we can't just snap our fingers and add stuff straight away.

However the Scania touring display bug I will forward. *EDIT* Should be fixed in the new BETA just pushed.

Best Regards.

Ryan [TML-Online Team] : Do you see my messages or suggestion spam ? We are in the place where the issue could be solved. That is the reason i post.

I never expected the things to work out over night nor asking to implement things that are not practical nor impossible.

I am replying to the member who reply on my thread, it is the way to convey your message/thoughts.

Our expectation is to get the game better which is happening day by day (not over night).

Thanks for sending the scania coach display bug.

(If we players play game genuinely and send feedback seems spam to YOU).

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ajith - I understand you, but something you see as something that is cool and should be added, we may not be able too for one reason or another e.g. we can't add more rest stop because of the 1:10 scale, there's limited space and we also want to keep it realistic, in real life you don't have tonnes of rest stops, the driver has to plan out when they stop, the resting time in your PDA is the latest you can stop before penalty points, you're always able to stop earlier if you won't see another rest stop for a while, just ensure to plan in your resting times later on if necessary.

We're thankful for your suggestions, but maybe gather them and post in one message?, instead of loads of separate messages, it makes it easier for us to keep track of one message as supposed to 10 messages, plus we could miss something important.

It comes across as spamming, although that's not your intention I'm sure, still had to make you aware of it :)

Best Regards.

• Thanks for understanding from a Gamer point of view.

We all in this forum want this game to be super cool and exciting.

Thanks for that again, i will keep in mind to post all my suggestions or any feedback in a single message to not pile up your inbox.

Regards,

Aj.

• What do you expect at night? Without any light source around? I am taking my dogs out to walk at night, i even cannot see when there is no light at all. And we are talking about roads passing out of cities among forests etc. It will be surely dark. I watched the video and VDL coaches light seemed normal, maybe high beam can illuminate a little more but nothing else.

• What do you expect at night? Without any light source around? I am taking my dogs out to walk at night, i even cannot see when there is no light at all. And we are talking about roads passing out of cities among forests etc. It will be surely dark. I watched the video and VDL coaches light seemed normal, maybe high beam can illuminate a little more but nothing else.

That is what i meant in my message, i didn't say there is no light at all, its said not satisfactory light.

You take dogs or cats, I take my bus out in the game.

• When I dont see a rest stop ahead in the trip that I could stop, I usually take a break at the bus stop... yea, I know its not immersive but its better than have the passengers saying that they want to smoke a cigarette, or pee all the time.

• That is what i meant in my message, i didn't say there is no light at all, its said not satisfactory light.

You take dogs or cats, I take my bus out in the game.

I think i will stop discussing after this dogs and bus answer, it was an example to say when it is dark, it is dark enough not to see everywhere. People searched for it in ETS2 for years,it was said that it has no realistic night view until this new update. I agree that full beam can lighten around more,not only ground, higher to see roadsigns etc. but it was seen ok to me in the video.

Please open the link, i already sent from the second i want you to see, if there are no buildings or nothing around, what do you see around? I just see headlights and not 100 km far.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.