Update 28 for Fernbus Simulator - RELEASED

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!

• Misplaced Bushes

The bush at the Entry of highway 1 (Direction North) is misplaced, it was the only I found so far, but I found it in my galery and I think it was worth forwarding it ^^:fernbus:

• Since you've closed my thread (I really don't understand why did you consider it unnecessary, then why there is even an option to open a new thread?) I'll respond here:

No, I didn't reset my profile, neither did I change my home city. I've been playing this game for a long time, the problem is not that I can't unlock a city, but that the cities I had unlocked just returned to be locked again for no obvious reason.

• By the way, it's not only my problem. As late as on May 20 this was posted on the Fernbus' Steam disccussion page:

rayhere [Blocked Image: https://community.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/public/images/skin_1/iconGames.png] 20 MAY a las 5:24
    This data loss happened to me also. I just started up the game and all my cities where locked. So I just had to start over again. I know that is no help, but what a pain.

https://steamcommunity.com/app…ns/0/1778262124949399927/

• Hi. I've found the mechanism how it erases my progress. At some point it just copies the Profile.sav file from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\1051026893\427100\ac\WinAppDataLocal\Fernbus\Saved\SaveGames folder, where an old version of this file is stored for some reason.
    Hope this helps you to get rid of this problem.

• unlock all of the cities!!!!! PLEASSE!!

i need a save game to unlock all of the cities! I lost everything because I formatted the pc! please can someone help me! already tried the support without success!

It's kinda your mistake nobody can fix that quick, if they even could

• unlock all of the cities!!!!! PLEASSE!!

i need a save game to unlock all of the cities! I lost everything because I formatted the pc! please can someone help me! already tried the support without success!

Hi,

unfortunately it’s not possible for us to provide a save with all cities unlocked.

Kind Regards.