Loading infinite game, can't play!

Welcome to the new TML-Studios Community! Please read through the Community Rules and Guidelines and Tips & Tricks. Have fun!
  • Hello,

I have a problem, when I want to start a game, the game is continuously loading. The game is however active, it just loads the game infinitely. In the task manager, I can notice by clicking on the detail of the game that it does not respond (while we can still see the wheel spinning at the bottom to the right).

It's annoying because I can't play at all and I'm blocked to start my game! What can I do?

I see that I have this problem on all of your bus simulator games (Fernbus, Tourist Bus and The Bus).

Thanks.

• Hi Ced24,

sorry for your problems but it’s completely not necessary to open 3 threads, I’ve closed 2 of them, as the problem is the same for all three games, it sounds like it’s a problem with your system, we’re having no issues, please, delete the steam download cache, you can do this by accessing steam, the following settings > downloads > remove download cache.

if this doesn’t work please try a clean install, you can do this by the following C://users/<your username here>/appdata/local/Fernbus/config and delete the config folder, uninstall and reinstall the game, you can replicate this procedure for all three games (just replace “Fernbus” with either “TouristBus” or “TheBus”)

if this doesn’t solve your issue, please contact our support: TML Studios support

Best Regards.

• You have to download an old version of G Hub. I downloaded and installed the version 2020.10.6293 from a reddit post. Then I updated manually one time from software menu until 2021.3.9205 and now work like a charm. Finally disable automatic updates. We can say that our issue it's a problem with the new 2021.5.9841 version of G Hub.

• bonjour,

j'ai le même problème du téléchargement infini avec mon volant, pouvait vous me dire comment faire pour installer la version correct du Ghub logitech.

Merci.

• Hi thithilezebre,

languages in this forum are German or English.

About your question:

You have to download an old version of G Hub. I downloaded and installed the version 2020.10.6293 from a reddit post. Then I updated manually one time from software menu until 2021.3.9205 and now work like a charm. Finally disable automatic updates. We can say that our issue it's a problem with the new 2021.5.9841 version of G Hub.

77_reVo found a good solution, maybe try it