TBS coming to console

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Hi,

been following TBS for a long time now, not being a PC gamer I was desperate for it to come to console so I could play it & couldn’t believe it when they announced it was going to be on PS5 the other day.

Beyond the initial video reveal I can’t see anymore news about it anywhere (like a release date) if anyone knows any more info or where I might find some that would be great

TBS is a game I’ve been dreaming of being able to play on console but never thought it would, so apologies in advance I’m just very excited I’ll finally get to experience the game like you have :thumbup:

• Offizieller Beitrag

As we mentioned in the video, we're working with some group of people to port the game to consoles. The work is just in a very early stage so that we can't guarantee any thing regarded to the release date, neither showing any footages.

Thank you for follwing our games and please stay turns to our social media to get the first hand informations if we have something to share with you.

• Hi,

Thanks for the reply!

I’ll keep an eye out for future updates, good luck with everything!

Very excited for this to make it to PS5, never thought it would happen so is a dream come true for me to be able to play Tourist Bus on there!

• Hi,

Thanks for the reply!

I’ll keep an eye out for future updates, good luck with everything!

Very excited for this to make it to PS5, never thought it would happen so is a dream come true for me to be able to play Tourist Bus on there!

Hello Gamer123 a friend from Poland shows you tourist bus simulator movies. it's his channel Martin40Bus

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Ryan [TML-Online Team] () aus folgendem Grund: Links removed by TML moderation as they was to a YouTube channel of a member who is banned from TML forums/discord.

• That user got a ban last year😂

he told me that

after I stop with the messages

I just pass the message and there I stop

JohannesKrause2003 He is from Fernbus start, TML STUDIO helps a lot, he plays and records movies all the time, he was wrongly blocked on the forum. Should be on the TML forum

the correct content is

hello yes i know they banned he told me that JohannesKrause2003 He is from Fernbus start, TML STUDIO helps a lot, he plays and records movies all the time he was wrongly blocked on the forum. Should be on the TML forum.

• I don‘t know waht happend😆

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi, I understand Everyone is excited about TBS coming to console but I’m going to close this thread as it’s sounding too official and we haven’t made a official announcement yet about anything related to TBS coming to console other than what was shown at NextSim.

Please don’t open anymore threads on the topic and as soon as we have some news a official thread will be opened, if you wish to talk about it, then please do so in Let’s Talk about Tourist Bus.

I am closing this thread now.

Best Regards.