Is there a way to get the options menu crashing issue fixed

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• I keep getting an issue where Fernbus crashes every time I try and change anything in the settings. This makes it unplayable as the traffic gridlocks immediately. I have opened support tickets about this issue but they are closed out of the blue without any solution which I find rather unprofessional. I am unable to do anything with Fernbus with the options menu constantly crashing. How can I get this to work?

• Offizieller Beitrag

I keep getting an issue where Fernbus crashes every time I try and change anything in the settings. This makes it unplayable as the traffic gridlocks immediately. I have opened support tickets about this issue but they are closed out of the blue without any solution which I find rather unprofessional. I am unable to do anything with Fernbus with the options menu constantly crashing. How can I get this to work?

Hi,

could you please provide a crash log for the issue? they can be found at the following:- C://users/yourusernamehere/appdata/local/fernbus/saved/crashes.

Please zip the file using software like winrar and kindly provide for us to look at.

as for the traffic issue, we're aware of it, definitely needs fixing, hopefully we can get it done soon™

one more thing, in future, could you please refrain from opening unnecessary threads, a more appropriate one is this: Update 28 - Officially Released, after you've replied I will closed this thread.

Kind Regards.