Update 1.8 BETA - Now Available

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Offizieller Beitrag

Update 1.8 Beta Now Available.png

Update 1.8 of the Early Access of The Bus is now available as BETA for testing.

Several changes and fixes are awaiting you, amongst other things the Unreal engine 4.27 has been added, and some new construction vehicles are now in the AI traffic.

For the full detailed list of changes, please, see the changelog below.

---

Please create backup copies of your savegame files before switching to the EA BETA Update. Savegames may not be compatible with the new version of the game.

---

ATTENTION: This is a BETA update. Technical problems, instability of the game as well as bugs during gameplay can be possible.

How to install the beta version of the update?

Quite easily:

In your Library, you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "The Bus"

In the drop-menu, you click on the entry "Properties"

In the window "The Bus - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"

In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta-beta"

Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away

After downloading the update you can start The Bus via the "PLAY" button

In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update

---

Changelog 0.12.45596 EA Beta

• Upgrade to Unreal Engine 4.27.1
    • Reworked ambient sounds
    • Various fixes for the new Settings Menu
    • You can now enter values for settings by double clicking entries
    • Pedestrians on crossings now speed up when the traffic light turns red
    • Changed clicking on Atron Interface to be more reliable
    • Added construction vehicles
    • Fixed map sometimes zooming into wrong place when opening
    • Fixed sound not stopping when the game is paused
    • Fixed a freeze caused by car ai
    • Fixed a bug where cars would get stuck at crossings
    • Fixed a couple bugs in the ingame radio
    • Level Art fixes
    • Performance optimizations**

---

Changelog 0.12.45874 EA Beta

• When centering the camera for driving it will now also zoom out
    • Vehicles now turn their lights on in bad weather
    • Improved snow on objects
    • Added test drive for own routes
    • Fixed a freeze caused by car ai
    • Added overcast option to weather menu
    • Fixed crane rendering
    • Fixed passengers gliding into doors on some stops
    • Fixed missing pedestrians southwest of the map
    • Fixed more issues causing Traffic to get stuck
    • Fixed too many excavators spawning*
    • Fixed traffic signs using the wrong language*
    • Fixed radio sometimes unintentionally playing when game is paused
    • Fixed some objects not appearing in mirrors
    • Fixed passengers rarely moving to the top of buildings when exiting the bus
    • Fixed location of bus stops on line 200
    • Fixed a rare crash when leaving to main menu
    • Fixed Map zooming in too far on open
    • Level Art fixes
    • Replaced the Standard Plan with the new TXL + 200 Operating Plan
    • Performance optimizations**

---

Changelog 0.12.45912 EA Beta

- Fixed passengers moonwalking out of the bus*
    - Fixed black and white backwards camera in some settings*
    - Fixed missing construction site Unter den Linden*
    - Fixed level loading issue at Leipziger Platz*
    - Performance optimizations **

---

Changelog 0.12.46026 EA Beta

- Added live weather
    - Added colored indicator for arrival times on navi
    - Fixed another freeze caused by traffic AI
    - Fixed another issue that caused cars to get stuck at crossings
    - Fixed AI vehicles taking a long time to turn on lights
    - Trucks are now less common on Sundays
    - Fixes for Keep Brake option
    - Fixed some more issues in the Settings Menu
    - Lots of Performance optimizations **

* Only occurred during the BETA test of this update

** Please, be aware that the impact of performance optimisations varies from system to system due to hardware configurations, installed software, and other programs running in the background

• Time TML,

I know that my opinion is of one person and is worth very little, but I have just recorded my changelog video, for version 1.8 Beta, I used the 200 Line, Michelangelo direction, except for the first bus stops, where the passengers only appeared after I stopped and also sometimes they crossed the bus body already going straight to their respective seat.

This update made me feel inside a bus, the care to have different noises of phone calls, the cough, it sounded like a cough on my side, the cars, the works on the road, the construction vehicles that walk slower and ''disturb'' the traffic, I know it's far from being finished, but it's sensational, people only waste their time to complain, I prefer to waste mine to say positive words.

Excellent work! Congratulations!
    Take care!

Best regards,

Marcos Drummond

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi! My game freezes at Flughafen Tegel Airport! Please fix this, thank you!

Are you using a intel processor? i'm also experiencing some freezes, we will keep working on it :)

Kind Regards.

• Hi! My question is when we get access to the economy mode, will we have a car, like in TBS, or we have to get to our company with public transport, or any other vehicle? If we have a car, can we repair that car too? Thanks forward!

• Hello, as written on the official website, the early access phase will be lasting for around 8-16 months. It has been already 8 months after the release in March. However, the phase 1 is still going on and one-third of the work has not been completed. So I want to know, how long will be the early access according to the current work progress?

• Hello, as written on the official website, the early access phase will be lasting for around 8-16 months. It has been already 8 months after the release in March. However, the phase 1 is still going on and one-third of the work has not been completed. So I want to know, how long will be the early access according to the current work progress?

Might still be 8 months to get to 16, we don't know if there come any difficulties extra, also on such scale it's (almost) impossible to tell when everything is done. With the things the community suggests, TML needs extra time

• Hello, we understand that it takes time to develop a game like The Bus. However, a video shows us the Man DD. The audio sound is not really great, I find and also the audio sound of the Scania. .there is plenty to do, adding real-time information on bus stops, tram and IA bus .... TML does a very good job ....:)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello, we understand that it takes time to develop a game like The Bus. However, a video shows us the Man DD. The audio sound is not really great, I find and also the audio sound of the Scania. .there is plenty to do, adding real-time information on bus stops, tram and IA bus .... TML does a very good job ....:)

We have already said the there will not be anymore major features until phase 2, the AI trams is in backlog, not a priority, the AI buses will be in phase 2, and the real-time information is also now in backlog because the person who was supposed to do that has now left TML studios, please don’t become impatient, we’re working flat out on updates etc….

Kind Regards.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

We’re aware of reports of the game freezing, if you could provide the following information, it would help us immensely:

Where did it happen?

When did it happen?

What was you doing when it happened? (Please be specific, don’t just say “I was driving” etc…)

P.S: If we can’t fix it before the update releases, we’ll issue a hot-fix to solve it.

Kind Regards.

• It happened on the tml route, station buchholzweg, the only problem is that it happens randomly so I can't say exactly where now. Version 1.7 works perfectly without crashes and freezes,Mostly at the station never in traffic

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Simgame ()