Update 1.11 Beta - Now Available

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Offizieller Beitrag

Update 1.11 Beta Now Available.png

A new Beta update is here!

In this Beta you can find a completely revised ticket machine, fully licensed by Atron as well as working next stop information displays at select bus stops.

---

Please create backup copies of your savegame files before switching to the EA BETA Update. Savegames may not be compatible with the new version of the game.

---

ATTENTION: This is a BETA update. Technical problems, instability of the game as well as bugs during gameplay can be possible.

How to install the beta version of the update?

Quite easily:

In your Library, you click with the right mouse button on the entry of the "The Bus"

In the drop-menu, you click on the entry "Properties"

In the window "The Bus - Properties" you select the tab "BETAS"

In the field "Select the beta you would like to opt into:" select the entry "beta - public beta"

Now you can close the window and the beta version of the update should download right away

After downloading the update you can start The Bus via the "PLAY" button

In the main menu should now be the corresponding version number of the beta version of the update and you can test the update

---

Changelog 0.15.51349 EA Beta

- New Atron

- Bus stop displays

- Removed older operating plan that does have line 100

- Fixed rotate camera to door option

- Fixed crash in editor

- Fixed driver window sounds for Scania Citywide

- Art and Level Fixes

- Performance optimizations**

Changelog 0.15.53124 EA Beta

- Reworked Buttons for MAN DD
    - Various fixes for the editor
    - Various fixes for Atron
    - Added nightmode to Atron
    - Changed payment method probability
    - Art and Level Fixes

Changelog 0.15.53221 EA Beta

- Fixed MAN DD driver window sound
    - Fixed MAN DD stop brake keybind
    - Fixed MAN DD front door keybind
    - Fixed preview of eCitaro in Sony Center
    - Fixed rare case bus was blocked from spawning
    - Fixed ticket sale widget not showing entire text
    - Art and Level Fixes

• Sadly the english thread is left bare so maybe my German friends can help out here, push the boat out.

I know there's talk of editing and such but mean time, how do you change the sound files for buses, also will there be possibilities to edit say, the Antrieb (Gears), Engine temperature etc, I know all these things were mentioned by Gil but as I didn't know, Gil seems to of moved on and the team has changed, yet again.

The eCitaro is a nice surprise but the core bus heads want to know if it's possible that Unreal's scripting will allow us who know how to edit and change stuff will be able to?

I just want to know if it's not going down the same closed route as Dovetail's TSW.

What the time you have there dread? 12 o Clock Natty. :thumbup:

• Hey,

You cannot edit the game in any way until we release the modding editor. Sounds are packaged with the game and cannot be replaced.

When the modding editor releases though you'll have access to most of everything, including creating new busses, maps or even game modes.

Appreciate the response Max, it's good to know the modding side will allow for indepth modifications, this is awesome.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Mike,

Please can you make sure telemetry is enabled in the menu, then you can scan the QR code with your tablet, please make sure it’s on the same network as the PC which the game is running on, then the QR Code should take you to a page which displays the ticket machine on your tablet.

Regards.

• Hi, it works great for me.

1. Activate telemetry in the general settings.

2. Exit and restart The Bus.

3. Scan the QR code with a QR scanner and open it with a browser (e.g. Crome).

4. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the browser and select "Add to start screen" and confirm with add.

5. Open the telemetry program from the tablet's home screen.

6. Select a bus line in The Bus, then board the bus and turn on the ignition, and then all the displays from the Atron should appear on the tablet.

Unfortunately, not everything was displayed completely with a smartphone, but with my tablet, everything fits.

Many greetings,

HECTOR

• You need to reach the first bus stop (Flughafen Tegel) to be able to press on "Arrived" button.

Well, I came to the first station, can't you see in the picture that I'm standing there

• Hi all

This is really for the modellers, the aesthetics give the overall look of the bus - In OMSI 2 you can set setvars, so enhance the wheel trim etc. Basically the models of the wheels of buses compared to OMSI 2 is even more low poly, the AI cars have more details than the buses themselves.

Would be nice to see more definition with the wheels at least, I doubt it requires more polys.

pasted-from-clipboard.png