Happy New Year 2016

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey everyone,

we're so close to a new year, and I'm pretty sure that all of you are waiting to fulfill any wishes and hopes full of luck. I hope, you all had a great 2015.

As I wrote a text like this a year ago, I went through some bullet points of what we want to do in 2015. One big point was our Community. I've been telling all of you that we're working on making our community better for so long, and on November 27, 2015 we were finally able to launch our new Community, with brand new forums, a new Download-Center und much improved Support-Center. I suppose, this was a step in the right direction and we're moving back to having an awesome community. I want to thank you all for all your support in the past time, making all this happen! Thank you!

So what's coming up? We're still planning on releasing our "Fernbus" project in Q1 2016, and till then, we'll still upload monthly DevDiaries. Afterwards, we have a great project coming up that is all about modding. You, as the community, will play a big role, and we can't wait to tell you more.

We're sure that 2016 will be a great year, and I hope you also think so.

Have a blast and best regards
    Chris and the TML-Studios team