Help us with the Beta-Test!

Wir schließen dieses Forum

In den letzten Jahren ist eine große und aktive Community auf unserem Discord Server entstanden. Viele Mitglieder sind deshalb nicht mehr aktiv in diesem Forum und Beiträge neuer User wurden nicht oder nur spät beantwortet. Daher schließen wir ab sofort dieses Forum. Alte Beiträge werden weiterhin sichtbar sein, aber es wird nicht mehr möglich sein neue Beiträge zu schreiben. Hier findet ihr unseren Discord Server: https://discord.com/servers/tml-studios-224563159631921152

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey everyone,

the upcoming Fernbus Simulator is almost complete and now we need your help with the BETA tests.

Zitat von Aerosoft

Test “Fernbus Coach Simulator” through its pace and give us your conscientious feedback. But trying it out once or twice isn’t enough. We need exact bug reports and specific suggestions for improvement. Your feedback is important to us and the future players.

Want to support us? Fill out this form to sign up and maybe you'll be chosen as a tester.

Please note:

• Should you have signed up for a beta test before, please sign up again with the link above.
    • Just by signing up, doesn't mean that you will automatically be a part of the program. We will differ between system specs and more to choose our testers.

What are you waiting for? Let's go!

• Offizieller Beitrag

How does the application process work? Why haven’t I received an answer from you yet?

We are currently only collecting applications from you for some time, until we close the application form. When exactly that will be depends on how many requests we get. We will announce the deadline early enough so everyone who’s interested has a chance to fill out the form.
    Following that, we will check each and every application we have received. This may take some time depending on the total number of requests.
    Everyone whom we have picked will receive an e-mail from us with information on how the beta test will work and an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) which we would like to ask you to sign and send back to us.
    We will announce when we have picked the beta testers on our usual channels (website, Facebook etc.). If you haven’t received any e-mail from us by then, we unfortunately decided not to get back to you for this beta test.

What do we expect from testers?

It’s not done with playing once and “just gambling a bit”. The purpose of the beta test is not to give you an opportunity to play the simulations before everyone else.
    You’ll find an explicitly unfinished game; it’s a beta that is not fully developed yet and may freeze or crash altogether. And that’s why we need your help.
    While you play, you pay attention to everything that sticks out awkwardly. Visual issues, sound interruptions, crashed – in short, you report everything that you think doesn’t work like it should to us; if possible with an exact description and screenshots.
    The more detailed and reliable your error reports are, the higher the quality of your favourite game will be when it’s released.

Do I have to have taken part in a beta test before and have experiences?

Not necessarily. We’re looking for both testers who attended a beta test before and therefore have experiences in this area as well as those who enter new ground with regards to beta tests.

Is my age decisive?

No. On the contrary we want to have testers from all age groups in order to receive as many different perspectives and opinions as possible.

Is there any strict excluding criteria?

Yes. If it is obvious that you’ve given wrong statements in the application form, you will be barred from participating immediately.

Do I need a high-end PC to take part in the beta test?

Not really. Of course, your PC should be capable of starting and running the simulation in the first place.
    On the other hand, we do need experiences and insights from and into lower-specced hardware, as the final simulation has to run on a broad range of PCs as well.

What do I have to keep in mind when filling out the form?

Please be honest and don’t write down that you have more experience or a better PC that you do. Also, you should rather write too much than too little – this helps us evaluating you and shortlist you.
    Then again, please don’t send multiple requests hoping you could increase your chances that way. Doing this always has a bland flavour and is in fact counterproductive.

May I publish screenshots of videos of the projects (e.g. on Facebook or as a Let’s Play)?

No. In case we pick you as a beta tester, you’ll receive an e-mail from us that contains an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), among others, that you would have to sign and send back to us. In this NDA, some things are explained you may or may not do; for example you are not allowed to publish material from the beta versions.

How do I get my hands on the game and future updates, after all?

Both projects will be published via Steam; you’ll receive access to the beta version with our e-mail. Future updates will then automatically be installed by Steam, as you might know it already.

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat von Aerosoft

We evaluated your numerous applications for the Fernbus the Coach-Simulator beta test. Those that got into the beta have already been informed via e-mail. We also want to thank everyone who didn’t get into the beta again for your assistance. Obviously you have the chance to apply again for beta tests for future projects.